Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Management reviews

Clear

Excellent company

Excellent work culture, suitable working hours with 5 days. smooth work culture progressive multicultural environment, Management is very cooperative.

Pros

Birthdays, group lunch, work appreciation rewards, bonus

Cons

Great place to work but they play with your Contract with salary Reduction

Great place to work but they play with your Contract with salary Reduction, i signed up for 5500 Aed salary after 9 months of completion of work, they Changed the contract to 4500 which is really demotivating team, GAP , MAMMAS & PAPPAS , BANANA REPUBLIC , most of the brands they reduced salary now to 4500 & 3500, even for stock room guys 3500 to 2800, Pathetic, Al tayer is bleeding now, don't recommend it to anyone , Higher management wants to show that they are bringing profits to the company by salary cuts, These ideas are from some Ediots people hired from company's like alshaya, and they want to implement what these people do in those Places , this is the downfall of Al tayer Group

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

long working hours & Unprofessional Management

No advancement, frequent restructuring

Career advnacement isn't a thing at Al Tayer. Performance reviews take place every 6 months with repercussions if you haven't done well, but nothing if you've done really well. Zero incentive to work hard other than the hope that you get to keep your job. Even if you get excellent feedback and "ratings"(yep, you get rated every performance review - you MIGHT get a bonus as a result depending on how well the company did that year) you still run the risk of losing your job as the company restructures so often. In the 22 months I worked there, there were 4 rounds of mass firing. I could go and on.

Pros

Discounts at certain brands

Cons

Non-existent career advancement, poor management, zero transparency

Average

AVERAGE and stressful sometimes. no career progression, no talent retention programmes. fair and honest top management. formal work atmosphere. good location

Company has luxury store

Company is good, but the management don't know how to solve employees problem at working environment. They also don't know how complicated Seamstress job responsibility.

Dynamic full of fun and growth

AL TAYER GROUP being one of the best company in UAE created a dynamic professionalism in me.Due to redundancy i would have wished to work there for a longer period.I enjoyed working with different nationalities from across all continents,learned different cultures backgrounds,integrated well with them. Management was superb and on a typical day at work during the shift hours would move fast because of the team work and the fun we had working together.It was another home for me and the environment was amazing.I would recommend anyone to work there.

I think the company is one of the best

Job Work/Life Balance was great Salary/Benefits was great Job Security/Advancement was great Management was great Job Culture was great I think the company is one of the best

Very moody management

Managers creating their own rules on every step. Very moody and tgeir decision based on their own opinion about you. If they like you - you are on a safe side. If they don't - they will look for a dmall mistake to give you a warning letter. I guess, owner even not aware about this. Hope tgey will change all old management.

Productive and fun work place. Good management

Having very good and professional training. Amazing working environment. Staffs are well trained. Benefits for the employees are amazing. Management are friendly and understandable. Overall is one of the best company

Promoting people

The company focuses a lot on developing its talents and promoting them. The management focuses on their team and is taking into consideration all the work factors that can affect your performance at work. You receive all the support from all the other businesses of the company that is directly or indirectly related to you.

Pros

short working hours

Cons

lack of diversity in the branding

Worked in Al Tayer group as a quantity surveyor. can be said as a school of knowledge. Good working environment. supportive management. since this is group of companies the job security is much higher than other companies. flexible timing mainly focused on finishing the right task.

it is a great company

it is a great company cooperative people caring management where everyone is given a chance to promote them selves it is a place where every person can be given opportunity to build his/her skills.

Supportive

An extremely supportive organisation and cares a lot about its employees. Al Tayer is one of the reasons I became a better person and grew so much because of them. Forever I will be grateful.

great society

great society and excellent management, I learn a lot from them especially working within the luxury. always eager to achieve my monthly and my annual target.

Privo di stimoli e opportunitá di carriera

Nonostante la scarsitá di training offerto ho avuto l'opportunitá di imparare diverse cose all'interno dello store come autodidatta dato il poco supporto e voglia del manager in carica di sviluppare al meglio le nuove risorse. Una cultura aziendale buona che però non viene applicata all'interno dei vari store. L'unica parte piacevole del mio lavoro era quella del rapporto con i clienti e il prodotto venduto.

Pros

Prodotto

Cons

Parecchi

A place to grow

Typical day was every Sundays, new day of the week to start preparing for the day and the rest rest of the week Learnt much about Food and beverages, how to relate with guest and make the guest happy. Managements are well organised and considrate Workplace culture is most attractive in Dubai mall, has very nice view and a welcoming concept for the tourist. The hardest part of the job is the Split Shift Most enjoyable part is during the staff get together dinning once in a month.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Split hours, once in a week

An excellent company from all aspects

An excellent company, great job culture and friendly and caring owners and management. It is like working in a family business although the company has grown to over 10,000 staff.

dubai

I am satisfied with my job I learn office work management very good workplace culture be frank hardest target job enjoyable moment target achievement.

Pros

ful time

Cons

maximum hours

Excellent Culture

Great Company to work for. Excellent Management team but some managers are really biased which spoils the atmosphere. Good work culture . Very good benefits.

Pros

Very good beneits

Cons

Some Managers are biased

good place to work with

good management. multi cultural organization, flexible timings, good working environment, different nationalities, good place to work at, supportive colleagues.

People focused and excellent staff benifits

Al Tayer Group is an excellent place to work. The company has reduced working hours for every employee. I had extensive knowledge of both luxury home and fashion brands and industry. Career progression within the company is a great motivation. The management teams are supportive and so not doesn't feel things are difficult. Every employee, regardless of hierarchies are respected and addressed by name. It was one of the best company I ever worked, however the unfortunate market conditions forced the company to redundant roles. I am one of them

Pros

Excellent benefits, staff welfare budgets, year end parties

Cons

Too many benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2