Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates215 reviews

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

Good company to work as permanent, no future for temp staff.

There are alot of people working with Al Tayer for many years,I have a team member with 20+year working with Al Tayer only. If you are permanent employee you will get good pay, company benefits. If you are temp staff don't expect much, no one appreciate your efforts in work. No one bother your difficulties in work environment. So, try to get permanent opportunity. Or else there is no growth for temp staff, they will give only routine duties.And long working hours to impress your senior staff & management.

Pros

Very professional, healthy work environment. Higher management is tooo good.

Cons

Long hours, completely manual work.Very hard to get permanent- after the contract(C2H).

School of Luxury Retail

One of the leading group in Retail.Considered to be one of the most important cornerstone if you want to have the basic education on whats okay and whats not when it comes to Luxury Retail.Beneficial!

Pros

Great learning curve

Cons

Long time to promote

Fun and amazing work place

Amazing place to learn and grow in your career. The most amazing part is you will feel that all the employees are connected. it's hard to find a good company with benefits like Al Tayer Group

Productive , collaborative , open door policy and fun at work

ATG gave me the opportunity that I need for career advancement. The company has given the best trainings for both personal and career growth and I've met good people that serve as my mentors. Though there is a great and tough competition if you are a person who has a passion for excellence but windows of opportunities are there in the organization.

No advancement, frequent restructuring

Career advnacement isn't a thing at Al Tayer. Performance reviews take place every 6 months with repercussions if you haven't done well, but nothing if you've done really well. Zero incentive to work hard other than the hope that you get to keep your job. Even if you get excellent feedback and "ratings"(yep, you get rated every performance review - you MIGHT get a bonus as a result depending on how well the company did that year) you still run the risk of losing your job as the company restructures so often. In the 22 months I worked there, there were 4 rounds of mass firing. I could go and on.

Pros

Discounts at certain brands

Cons

Non-existent career advancement, poor management, zero transparency

It was so professional

I am working in dubai with different companies since 2014 and now i am searching job and i can immediately join and i will definitely want to participate.

Pros

I am very hopefull for response

Cons

I will be disappointed if i will not get opportunity

Diversed Colleagues

working in Al Tayer with diverse culture makes you feel like at home. Colleagues helped me to become best version of myself and has helped me to achieve my goals.

Working in Al Tayer teaches you alot and it benefited me in many aspects of my practical and real life. Yet, Al Tayer needs alot of time and patience to be promoted and thats the thing that made me leave

I love this company

I hoped to continue work with this great team this time but i change for more salary if i get new chance with good salary i will back again to work in al tayer g

Good company to start your career, I had a wonderful time working with this group. I will encourage others as well. The company provides yearly benefits.

Passion for Retail

Al Tayer was a great place to work for, a school to learn from all about Retail and F&B. Passionate about what we do! professional yet friendly environment.

Average

AVERAGE and stressful sometimes. no career progression, no talent retention programmes. fair and honest top management. formal work atmosphere. good location

Am sales advisor

Happily working with Al tater for 4yrs now it's best company job security especially for me am single mum decided to working abroad for my two kids so I feel safeto work with them why am here looking for better opportunity so I can be able to support my kids in teams of education medical and also provide them good life to enjoy like other kids Wich their have two parent or family support .

good company

if i will have a chance to work this company it will give big help to mysel and my family. I get a chance for the enterview hopefully they will call back. Thanks

productive and will enhance your personality

i have been for 3 years in al tayer group .and this company is the best company i ve ever had.they have good benefits.and treated all the people nice .

I think the company is one of the best

Job Work/Life Balance was great Salary/Benefits was great Job Security/Advancement was great Management was great Job Culture was great I think the company is one of the best

Takes Importance in staff career growth and advancement

-Good Compensation and Benefits -Strong Support in providing learning and advancement within the company. -Encouraged Diversity in the Company Strong Training and Learning provisions

It is a good reputed company in Middle East.

Al Tayer group is a diversified business group with IT department is a centralized function. It drives business with mission and vision statements. Group goals are top to bottom driven. Every employee has his own KPIs to meet and progress of the results are monitored/ evaluated every quarter. Employees need are taken care with work life balance, on job training / coaching, etc.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Less opportunity for promotion.

A great working inhabitant

Work in 4 years in a retail industry and I am always thankful for the people who I worked with they help me out to enhance my better self as an individual and as to my career they give me an opportunity for a lifetime. I always cherish the experience and will live the company forever.

productive and pretty much fun place

good place to gain skills and experience in luxury retail, fashion and luxury customer service. moreover it creates a good opportunity to create your own customer database.

Flexible and adept to changes

Fast paced work environment Good learnings at work however career progression is really slow and somehow employee feel stagnant or stuck on their roles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Tayer Group