Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Culture reviews

Clear

Excellent company

Excellent work culture, suitable working hours with 5 days. smooth work culture progressive multicultural environment, Management is very cooperative.

Pros

Birthdays, group lunch, work appreciation rewards, bonus

Diversed Colleagues

working in Al Tayer with diverse culture makes you feel like at home. Colleagues helped me to become best version of myself and has helped me to achieve my goals.

Passion for Retail

Al Tayer was a great place to work for, a school to learn from all about Retail and F&B. Passionate about what we do! professional yet friendly environment.

Over all working atmosphere and relax

Program for daily and weekly basis Relax atmosphere and more deliberateness well organised relax lengthy unwanted procedure working culture good construction entire construction, finishing is most enjoyable moment.

nice working place and unfogetbal experience

I used to work with the team from 2017 until 2019, wihch is an unforgetable experience to me. The colleagues are helpful and friendly. especially the manager of outlet really support a lot

Dynamic full of fun and growth

AL TAYER GROUP being one of the best company in UAE created a dynamic professionalism in me.Due to redundancy i would have wished to work there for a longer period.I enjoyed working with different nationalities from across all continents,learned different cultures backgrounds,integrated well with them. Management was superb and on a typical day at work during the shift hours would move fast because of the team work and the fun we had working together.It was another home for me and the environment was amazing.I would recommend anyone to work there.

I think the company is one of the best

Job Work/Life Balance was great Salary/Benefits was great Job Security/Advancement was great Management was great Job Culture was great I think the company is one of the best

Happy work environment

The company believes in TEAMWORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate with each other to reach one goal. They delight everyone with respect.

Healthy and Happy work environment

The company believes in TEAM WORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate each other to reached one goal. They delight everyone with respect.

It is a good reputed company in Middle East.

Al Tayer group is a diversified business group with IT department is a centralized function. It drives business with mission and vision statements. Group goals are top to bottom driven. Every employee has his own KPIs to meet and progress of the results are monitored/ evaluated every quarter. Employees need are taken care with work life balance, on job training / coaching, etc.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Less opportunity for promotion.

Productive and fun work place. Good management

Having very good and professional training. Amazing working environment. Staffs are well trained. Benefits for the employees are amazing. Management are friendly and understandable. Overall is one of the best company

Great working environment

one of the best working place to be , i have learnt a lot such as dealing with the decision maker and be a part of the big decision opinion ,the hardest part or the most challenging part was achieving the KPI targets through a difficult period

Postive environment and professional

There is opportunity to develop and improve, plus you can dealing with different nationalities daily pieces, and learning new things with diversity cultures.

Pros

Development

Training

One of the best company in middle east in term of training on customer service and product knowledge, a company who have a special culture.

Professional company

I had pleasure to work with this company, and learn a lot. Very professional and friendly team. Deep and detailed trainings and courses...……………………………………..

it is a great company

it is a great company cooperative people caring management where everyone is given a chance to promote them selves it is a place where every person can be given opportunity to build his/her skills.

Strong local family run business with established culture and values

I spent several years with this company and was very happy for the majority of them. We worked hard but we were treated fairly, compensated above market value, and were able to work on some of the world's most famous and prestigious brands. Due to market problems, particularly in the retail industry, several rounds of redundancies had a negative impact on motivation, growth, security and ultimately the employee culture. But I wish them well and am sure that they will prevail and maintain their position as leaders in the market.

Pros

Previously above market comp packages, and always paid exactly on time

Cons

Reduction of workforce and devaluation of my function

great society

great society and excellent management, I learn a lot from them especially working within the luxury. always eager to achieve my monthly and my annual target.

Privo di stimoli e opportunitá di carriera

Nonostante la scarsitá di training offerto ho avuto l'opportunitá di imparare diverse cose all'interno dello store come autodidatta dato il poco supporto e voglia del manager in carica di sviluppare al meglio le nuove risorse. Una cultura aziendale buona che però non viene applicata all'interno dei vari store. L'unica parte piacevole del mio lavoro era quella del rapporto con i clienti e il prodotto venduto.

Pros

Prodotto

Cons

Parecchi

A place to grow

Typical day was every Sundays, new day of the week to start preparing for the day and the rest rest of the week Learnt much about Food and beverages, how to relate with guest and make the guest happy. Managements are well organised and considrate Workplace culture is most attractive in Dubai mall, has very nice view and a welcoming concept for the tourist. The hardest part of the job is the Split Shift Most enjoyable part is during the staff get together dinning once in a month.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Split hours, once in a week

An excellent company from all aspects

An excellent company, great job culture and friendly and caring owners and management. It is like working in a family business although the company has grown to over 10,000 staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2