Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

productive, responsible, flexible....

Providing our customers with professional customer service and making sure to delight our new customers in order to make them loyal. Handling all merchandising, inventory control, ordering, cash control, and maintenance.

Pros

good working hours

Cons

one day off

You have a crrier path in this company

Working with Al tayer was a great experience, they are very professional and they appreciate a hard worker, everyday at work was very productive and fun. I had a carrier path with this company but I had to come back home for personal reasons, now am willing to go back to dubai.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Low salaries

It was fun work place

I love Altayer group , the management are very good and helpful, and they give you a lot of information about the fashion around the world, they always support them staff.

sales executive

I was working with altayer group as saless executive in armani jeans dubail mall almost 3 year with them im working with different nationaltiy, culture. My respensibility customer service

Pros

good tips

good

Good company to work within.

Good company.nice to work within with a good stuff.but if you are sick they will throw you out.they have no respect for human being and don't support you while you are ill.

customer service

Im working with altayer group as saless associate in armani dubail mall almost 1 year with them im working with different nationaltiy, culture. My respensibility customer service.

Cons

full time

marketing and fun

• Worked with customers to define and develop business cases for new products • Wrote marketing requirements documents for future product development

Pros

sales

Cons

marketing

I Work now brand Aldo foot waer

I have experience in retail more 12years and I work in dubai 3 years in Aldo shop I do everything in store open cash for system and the and handle store

Pros

Lunsh

Cons

Full time

working at al tayer is full of challenge

The skills and experience I gained more in Sales is because of Al Tayer Group. I have learned a lot on my job and with the people I have worked with. Although there are lots of work, as the team are really dynamic we make sure that we enjoy our 8 hours shift. Our management are really professional and ensure the company culture and values are adhered at all times. As I am dealing with frontline customers, the load of work has at times make my job hard however as I enjoy my job at the same time as I really love to deal with people - whether it would be my line managers, my colleagues..

Pros

Al tayer is a good experience

Cons

some decisions take a lot of time and deliberation thereby affecting the speed and efficiency.

Productive and workplace

Welcome customers into the store; initiate the sales process, offer them qualified advise on the available products, recommend/demonstrate appropriate products; and promote cross selling with a view to meet the customers’ needs.I've learned how to deal with different nationality.Great team work with co-workers and management.My hardest part of the job is sale time due to big traffic of peopleThe most enjoyable part of job when customers come back to the store and searching for me in order to continue to work with me, accordingly previous time shop experience with me as sales consultant.

Pros

great colleagues

Cons

different working time each day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2