Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

I think the company is one of the best

Job Work/Life Balance was great Salary/Benefits was great Job Security/Advancement was great Management was great Job Culture was great I think the company is one of the best

productive and pretty much fun place

good place to gain skills and experience in luxury retail, fashion and luxury customer service. moreover it creates a good opportunity to create your own customer database.

Prodcutive and fun workplace

Being part of Al tayer group have a huge impact of my professional career growth. Self development enrichment and professional environment is the a strong tool of Al tayer Group.

Luxury retail at its best

Al Tayer Group represents many luxury retail concepts and strives to ensure high standards in all the aspects to ensure the internal and external customers are happy.

productive

Searching for new challenging opportunities. Multiple strong skills obtained in a different spheres such as retail(fashion) and social media (advertisement) , working as a sales consultant and media buyer and personal assistant of CEO, while having bachelor degree ( interpersonal communication in external business).

fun workplace

everything was great and I received good experience, how to deal with people from different cultures. Was my first job in the Middle East, in Dubai...

It was a grate place to work in, working with different high brands

Job Description • Hands on experience in all sales consultant duties including correspondence, coordination and administration • Dealing and assisting the clients • Make the orders and receiving deliveries • Achieving sales targets

Very goos

It is from the best company , I worked for 5 years and I have a good experience from it , very frindely environment place to work, very good customer service

Work as sales enjoy with sales

I always try to keep a positive attitude to show how much I enjoy my job. Every day I come to work with a smile on my face.When working with customers, I clearly communicate with them in order to provide the best customer service possible.

Productive Workplace

Working within the Group is productive, fun, and a great learning experience. The Group values their employees and the guests, and is continually seeking for improvement, welfare, learning and development of its individuals. It is a wonderful experience to be a part of this Group.

Jobs at Al Tayer Group

Sales Consultant positions
See more jobs

productive and fun place for luxurious brands

Working here gave me a great information and knowledge experience of different luxurious brands, introducing to different cultures of co-workers and customers of all over the world. The management was professional and helpful. the complicated part was the high competition environment between the stuff, schedule shifts, and only half an hour break. Great thing was that the company provides a lot of training for the staff, so you have the chance for personal development.

Pros

training

Cons

shory breaks

sales representative

More that 10 years experience in Luxury Fashion, middle East , i am passionate about fashion , i enjoy meeting new people ,great communicator and good team player , target oriented

best team work

Al Tayer group is great place to work , to gain more experience , to learn and to move forward . Meeting a lot of people , different culture , its show how all we can be united , to bring highest results .

very interesting experience

I had 22 years when I began with Altayer, I learned alot of things in customer service, organization, working under pressure... now I need to change because I've a licence in a high commercial study I hope that I can find a job suited to my studies and skills.

People deserve the best

“To make Passion our Currency, Relationships our Bottom-line and Trust our Trademark“ Values: Integrity We strive to build long‐term affiliations with our partners by offering them a relationship built on trust, mutual goals and ethical business practices. Quality We are committed to delivering excellence at every level of our organization through our products and services to delight those who value unique experiences. Reliability In an evolving market, the need to adapt to keep pace with business complexities has never been more important. We continuously seek to provide our stakeholders with solutions that keep their best interests at heart and deliver successful results. Diversity Greater innovation results from diverse input, perspective and interaction. We embrace diversity in all aspects of our business to surpass our customers’ needs and expectations.

The best retail company in Dubai at the moment

It was a really great experience working with them. The benefits offered are crazy good. They provide from amazing commissions to life insurance, flight ticket every year, i don t know, there are to many to be mentioned.

Pros

Great medical insurance, life insurance, huge commissions and good salaries, flight ticket every year, staff discount etc.

Cons

Al tayer group is a great company that having their own system, staff can really grow up a lot with company.

Perform the tasks of helping customer in selecting,and offer complimentary to the purchase items showing and explaining the various features of items to potential customers gain the knowledge of the methods and techniques of sales and marketing Extensive knowledge of different types of gold, platinum, gemstones and sterling silver In-depth knowledge of watch and fine jewelry merchandise

Pros

insurance package

Cons

in a department store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Al Tayer Group Reviews by Location

• Al Tayer Group
  • Sales Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?