Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews for Makeup Artist

It's a very healthy work environment with great management where it leads you to grow . And gain professional experience from professional people

Working in al tayer made me learn and grown in my filed made me gain a lot of experience , working for this company gave me the opportunity to keep growing and facing challenges .which I really like as I love to challenge my self to achieve my goal .

A great experience

I have been always working for great companies with responsible and professional people. A typical day at work starts with planing the work for that day, making some call if needed regarding the work, concentrating and working on the projects. At the lunch time i always have fun with my colleagues, we share ideas, and experience. After lunch continuing to work at the projects and finishing the work for that day. For the last 2 years i have learned a lot in my job, i have been working with admin, data and reports. I was lucky to have good and professional managers that taught me a lot of things. I have been enjoyed every part of my job, even i have faced some difficulties.

Pros

free annual flight ticket.

Cons

healthcare/insurance, annual leave.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2