Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews for Beauty Consultant

I love this company

I hoped to continue work with this great team this time but i change for more salary if i get new chance with good salary i will back again to work in al tayer g

Productive and fun work place. Good management

Having very good and professional training. Amazing working environment. Staffs are well trained. Benefits for the employees are amazing. Management are friendly and understandable. Overall is one of the best company

professional free

learned about product knowledge and customer service by luxury way .And face with different nationally people.Know how to deal with this all customer. After the sale , keep contact with customer to make them become loyalty customer.

great opportunity to work for this campony

learn a lot on how to handle different types of customer. how to achieve targets, produce sales encourage to sell our product, to work as a team member.

Challenging and interesting

Al Tayer Group is a big organization. Al Tayer group divides into 5 main groups. I was in the beauty department. Working in Al Tayer group is very interesting because there are more than 72 nationalities.

Excitement, Challenging and Fun

Ensuring that customers are given a quality service by keeping a tidy and presentable counter, being able to advise customers by utilizing expert knowledge and describing and demonstrating the full product range. It is important to be well presented and to have a friendly, working environment inside a beauty department can often be very busy need to be at ease talking about themselves or describing products and determine the customers need. Selling products and collecting payments. Making product recommendation to customers. Conducting demonstration of products. Restocking products. Presenting information about new products. Achieving the sales event and monthy sales target.

Cons

7 hours duty 6 days in a week

productive and friendly

I took note with interest of the opportunities it offers your company. Driven by the desire to succeed, ambition, tenacity and optimism, subject to your attention my application for obtaining the post of Sales . I received an academic training and sales experience gained within Altayer Group, I had learned alot from my mamagers and team collegues. i cant see any hard way for gaining the best customer service. i treat my guest with respect and happiness. I am ready for a fruitful partnership that will be available to my training and theoretical advantages with those of who have significant experience in sales.

Advising clients on the best products to compliment their appearance is the responsibility of a Beauty Consultant. They are paid to understand the issues and details of the skin, nail, and hair and also about cosmetics and perfumes. Beauty Consultant usually performs many of the following tasks: • Selling products and collecting payments • Making product recommendation to customers • Conducting demonstration of products • Restocking products • Presenting information about new products • Meeting sales targets

Jobs at Al Tayer Group