Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Reviews

Fun and amazing work place

Amazing place to learn and grow in your career. The most amazing part is you will feel that all the employees are connected. it's hard to find a good company with benefits like Al Tayer Group

عمل جماعي جيد جدا امكانيه الوصول إلى أرقى مستوى واكتر تدريب

كان عمل جيد وشغل جماعي وأشخاص متفاهمين أحببت العمل مع الشركة

Pros

غداء مجاني قهوة وشاي ومياه

Cons

راحه يوميا ساعة

Everyone’s dream company

Everyone wants to be part of such a prestigious organization. In one word altayer is an organization with high standards with good benefits and everyone shall be treated in a professional manner.

Productive , collaborative , open door policy and fun at work

ATG gave me the opportunity that I need for career advancement. The company has given the best trainings for both personal and career growth and I've met good people that serve as my mentors. Though there is a great and tough competition if you are a person who has a passion for excellence but windows of opportunities are there in the organization.

Excellent company

Excellent work culture, suitable working hours with 5 days. smooth work culture progressive multicultural environment, Management is very cooperative.

Pros

Birthdays, group lunch, work appreciation rewards, bonus

Cons

Great place to work but they play with your Contract with salary Reduction

Great place to work but they play with your Contract with salary Reduction, i signed up for 5500 Aed salary after 9 months of completion of work, they Changed the contract to 4500 which is really demotivating team, GAP , MAMMAS & PAPPAS , BANANA REPUBLIC , most of the brands they reduced salary now to 4500 & 3500, even for stock room guys 3500 to 2800, Pathetic, Al tayer is bleeding now, don't recommend it to anyone , Higher management wants to show that they are bringing profits to the company by salary cuts, These ideas are from some Ediots people hired from company's like alshaya, and they want to implement what these people do in those Places , this is the downfall of Al tayer Group

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

long working hours & Unprofessional Management

fun experience but bad management

i had a good time at altayer however at my time we had very bad management who doesnt look at qualification rather personal preference.. however new management have changed things

Pros

great learning curve

Cons

politics

Good and very professional

Good and very professional . In my team there is no team effort. Peoples use to play individual and wants separate spot light. As a new joiner peoples always wants to dominate and corner in to negative frame. As company there is no mistake, it's always good and excellent.if I get chance to refer people, it's so happy to do it. Thanks.

all balanced for a professional

Great working environment, learning, management is great. extra ordinary benefits for employees. there a lot for leaning,equal opportunity for each and everyone.

Pros

discounts, attractive incentives and benefits

Cons

sometime shortage of staffing.

No advancement, frequent restructuring

Career advnacement isn't a thing at Al Tayer. Performance reviews take place every 6 months with repercussions if you haven't done well, but nothing if you've done really well. Zero incentive to work hard other than the hope that you get to keep your job. Even if you get excellent feedback and "ratings"(yep, you get rated every performance review - you MIGHT get a bonus as a result depending on how well the company did that year) you still run the risk of losing your job as the company restructures so often. In the 22 months I worked there, there were 4 rounds of mass firing. I could go and on.

Pros

Discounts at certain brands

Cons

Non-existent career advancement, poor management, zero transparency

Great

It was great working with AL Tayer no stress very manageable, although i faced some difficulties but i managed persevering due to cultural differences but it was great.

Pros

Convinient

Cons

Perfect

hosting and team player

as work at altayer company as a host, they give us a good training who make you work more comfortable and how you work between a teams and guest . specially i work in hospitality in our grateful store almaz by momo thats make us work like you at home and thats give us big leadership . thanks for altayer

Pros

day and night shift

Cons

acceptable

Overall i can say to al tayer the company is good and fair. I enjoyed and learned a lot! Definitely i would recommend it to others.

I enjoyed working in al tayer, i've learned a lot and im thankful for that. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people. The company is good in terms of the right of staff. I had a lot of training to learned. I would recommend al tayer with other applicant. If i will given another chance i would definitely choose al tayer again!

It's best company that I've worked.

It's best company that I've ever worked so far, good benefits... Definitely anybody gets an Opportunity to work here is lucky. I thoroughly enjoyed working here, the HR department is Very Helpful

Pros

They are very professional

Cons

Mandoop needs to assist the F&B staffs during their Baladiya Medical which helds yearly.

It was so professional

I am working in dubai with different companies since 2014 and now i am searching job and i can immediately join and i will definitely want to participate.

Pros

I am very hopefull for response

Cons

I will be disappointed if i will not get opportunity

Diversed Colleagues

working in Al Tayer with diverse culture makes you feel like at home. Colleagues helped me to become best version of myself and has helped me to achieve my goals.

Al Tayer is a company with professional employers

I m happy to work in Al tayer because i m learning constructive things everyday. I had lot of trainings, all the managers and colleagues are kind and helpful.

Working in Al Tayer teaches you alot and it benefited me in many aspects of my practical and real life. Yet, Al Tayer needs alot of time and patience to be promoted and thats the thing that made me leave

I learned a lot of experience.

One of the best company in Middle East. The group operates 6 countries in the Middle. East. Al Tayer Group operates quality focused business in perfumes, engineering as well as interiors contracting.

Very productive and friendly

Al Tayer is you are one of the family, love to work on this kind of environment, work is fast paced but not stressful because your team is willing to help out.

I love this company

I hoped to continue work with this great team this time but i change for more salary if i get new chance with good salary i will back again to work in al tayer g

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2