Al Tayer Group
View all Al Tayer Group reviews

Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Employee Review

working at al tayer is full of challenge

The skills and experience I gained more in Sales is because of Al Tayer Group. I have learned a lot on my job and with the people I have worked with. Although there are lots of work, as the team are really dynamic we make sure that we enjoy our 8 hours shift. Our management are really professional and ensure the company culture and values are adhered at all times. As I am dealing with frontline customers, the load of work has at times make my job hard however as I enjoy my job at the same time as I really love to deal with people - whether it would be my line managers, my colleagues..

Pros

Al tayer is a good experience

Cons

some decisions take a lot of time and deliberation thereby affecting the speed and efficiency.

Same roleSame location

productive, responsible, flexible....

Providing our customers with professional customer service and making sure to delight our new customers in order to make them loyal. Handling all merchandising, inventory control, ordering, cash control, and maintenance.

Pros

good working hours

Cons

one day off
Same roleSame location

You have a crrier path in this company

Working with Al tayer was a great experience, they are very professional and they appreciate a hard worker, everyday at work was very productive and fun. I had a carrier path with this company but I had to come back home for personal reasons, now am willing to go back to dubai.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Low salaries
Same location

Fun and amazing work place

Amazing place to learn and grow in your career. The most amazing part is you will feel that all the employees are connected. it's hard to find a good company with benefits like Al Tayer Group

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Al Tayer Group
  • working at al tayer is full of challenge
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?