AL SHOHUB PRIVATE SCHOOL

AL SHOHUB PRIVATE SCHOOL Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

2.3Job Security & Advancement

Good exprience

I enjoyed the campus, colleagues, structure, and life there. There was professional development regularly and a system to review your performance and growth. I had a mentor and had to reflect on my areas of improvement. Ultimately it was not the best fit for me but it was a great experience. I am thankful for my time there and the opportunity to work there.

Pros

Beautiful Campus, Encouragement

Cons

Stressful

Most stressful place I have ever worked where staff are undervalued

Completely chaotic workplace, staff undervalued, stressful every day. Bad management. Treated like slaves. No collaboration. Several management changes and staff terminations unfounded.

Pros

Health insurance

Cons

everything else

Every day is so different working within Early Years, which one of the reasons it is so enjoyable.

We have a productive, hard working, enthusiastic Early Years Team, your are dedicated to providing the children in our care the best education delivered through the EYFS.

Pros

Very supportive co workers

Cons

Flights excluded from my package

Fun and engaging

The school provides good opportunities for employees development. Students are well guided in their over all academic and behaviour performance throughout the year.

Fun and love to work with the children.

Starts work at 6:30 monitoring the buses journey, assistants and children on board. Safety is my main concern inside the bus. The management is supportive. When a parent comes to complain about her /his child using the service. the most enjoyable part is when parents say the word "thank you for taking care of my child."

Pros

time is enough to perform the duties and fulfill it satisfactorily

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AL SHOHUB PRIVATE SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AL SHOHUB PRIVATE SCHOOL Reviews by Location

• AL SHOHUB PRIVATE SCHOOL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?