Al Rostamani International Exchange

Al Rostamani International Exchange Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates35 reviews

One of the best exchange houses in the UAE. Started my career in 2011 as a Teller/Cashier, hard work and dedication is a success. VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, MANAGEMENT AND STAFF ARE VERY COOPERATIVE.

team happiness, productivity, making your work environment a ‘happy place’.

worked together as team and encouraged them to get more done. A fun and productive workspace where we dramatically boosted my engagement. In addition to being good for myself' physical and mental health.

I have learnt a-lot in this company & always got appreciation on my new roles & responsibilities.I always will be thankful for the learning experience by such a great company.

Pros

Good place to grow.

Cons

Nothing to say.

شركه ممتاذه

عمل ممتعراتب مناسب تامين تذاكر طيران كل شيء جميل ساعات عمل

I work very hard there

I love to work there even in future also very good organization for learning Nd growing I spend my golden days there even I want to rejoin that again so I am waiting

Good workplace

Started career in 2007 as a customer service representative,hard work and dedication is a success.VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, MANAGEMENT AND STAFF ARE VERY COOPERATIVE.

One of the best exchange

One of the best exchange houses in the uae...Excellent staffs with good knowledge on the products and services...working atmosphere is fine in the branches..

Not good management at all.

Best place to learn experience and but a place to grow. Company itself is great but the management over der is really worse and job security is zero. So try not keep your expectations much while working there.

summary

the workplace is better place to be when you have the opportunity to take on one of your co workers in a quick compentition or do a liitele trash talking after a meeting.

Pros

cashier

Cons

nothing

Good for newbies

Had fun time working with them. Multicultural environment. No growth in the company. Job Security isn't that strong. Training wise and it's rules are a big help to start your career in a financial institution.

Pros

Diverse culture

Cons

Shift hours

productive workplace

I learned so many things in my workplace How to handle different kind of people we encounter everyday Managing the risk in doing business transaction, necessary precaution while dealing to people do's and dont's of a cashier Rules and regulations as per bank and company

Pros

break time

Cons

9 to 0 hrswork

Hard working and can work under pressure

I'm looking for a job where I can grow more.. And I've been been here in uae for the past 10 year.. This is my 3rd company and hoping I can get much more better job.. Where it will help my career growth..

Pros

Increase of salary.. And promotions

Cons

8 hours and holiday working hours..

Challenging work place

A very good company with quick support to the employee needs and challenging role with new experiences everyday. Both hard work and smart work is required in order to maintain work life balance.

Timely serving customers cross selling company products.

Cross selling and up selling company products as well bonding with customers with special rates. friendly, implement methods to increase productivity, time saving work ,co-coordinative , performed audits.Day end reconciliation of instant services.

Pros

Flexible Working schedule

Cons

Promotions, compliance department restrictions.

Good

Good spilt shift is difficult fir lady staff good working enviornment Management are ok with staff noo too much branches very difficult to staff get promotion

Worked under pressure

Did my level best to bring up the branch, managed the staffs well, motivated them to bring in results; I am well versed in foreign exchange, man management,operations, compliance etc.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

long hours and pressure

Cashier

Working as a Senior Cashier. Day by day learning a new things & gaining new knowledge in every products. Working in a challenging environment & keep ourselves as alert all times while doing cashiering.

Productive and Learning attitude

Rostamani was a really great place to work,I was having co staff from the different countries so i learn so much from them also from company.customers

Pros

Duty Hours

Cons

Night Shift

Life is all about work

My workplace is nice and we had a great teamwork with my colleagues, but your life is only at work. Management for me is not good. Income is the most important not considering the welfare of the people who are working. The hardest part of the job is going home around 2 or 3 am and going at work at 9 am the same day. When working at a place like we had, t is important we should get enough sleep because we are dealing with customer and cash.

Pros

my colleegues

Cons

Long hours without overtime pay and working without enough sleep.

Staff party

My daily routine is to clean and nit my duty area, great the client, answering phone fax and copying files, transferring calls to other department checking emails and sending emails. Making log in/out for the visitors and client. and the most enjoyable part is to give free food.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Overtime

Its a good company to work with

An employee centeic organization , providing good support to the employees. Job security 90% until late don't have any behavioural issues The growth in the company is very slow because of limited hierarchy.

Pros

Transportation

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Rostamani International Exchange. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Rostamani International Exchange Reviews by Location