Al Nasr Contracting

Al Nasr Contracting Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates18 reviews

Productive and interesting work place

Lives by the Core Values of ALNASR and treating all people with respect, humility and integrity.Leads by example and promotes openness with great emphasis on DRIVE. Leverages and encourages teamwork to accomplish greater goals for the organization. Working with Al Nasr is great, learn a lot while working with the Al Nasr team. Supportive and good management.Not faced any hardest part of the job and every part of the job is enjoyable for me.

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace, lovely people work like a family . learned a lot . working five days a week . have a lot of friends . nice company to work

Good Company to gain experience

its nice company to work and gain experience for different fields of MEP, Oil & gas, Utilities, Infrastructure, District Cooling Plants, Pump stations for water distribution. cross country pipelines, road works, electrical substations HV/MV/LV.

Good work place

Good work place I'm advise other people or applicant about this company all ways management try to improve the company and keep the systems on update By using the new management software

Good Experience, Lack of Career Improvement

My experience with al Nasr was beneficial and fruitful, however i chose to move forward because of the lack of career improvement and advancement. A typical day will include managing payables, billing, receivables, cash and bank relations.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

No career Improvement

Productive And Knowledgeable Working Hours

Full Of Busy Totally Engaged Days Always willing to work ( 24 X 7 ) To be part of the succesfull team , it will be the most enjoyable moment Management will give all supports for working , improve my knowledge level and career growth

Exciting and busy workplace

I am site based and usually starts the day with lots of work issues. I managed weekly technical issues in terms of design and site activities. The workforce are multi racial so I need to adapt myself to different culture. The hardest part of my job is the actual formulation of project solution to all issues. Openn discussion and team effort to solve all problem and issues at work.

Pros

taem work

Cons

long hour

Fun workplace

I have been working at Al Nasr Contracting full-time. Al Nasr Contracting has been a second home for all employees, always gives a feeling of being taken care of.

Typical Contracting Company

Contracting Company engaged in infrastructure and vertical structure. Typical Company which have Abu Dhabi and Dubai Branch. The hardest part of the job is that it usually calls for longer working time per day .

Pros

Keeps the Good Employees Hired

Cons

Long Hours

Just okay

it is okay to work here but not excellent. Sine it is a construction company, without project no work. There is no documented policies and procedure especially in accounts.

Cons

Long hours 8 to 6 with 30mins lunch break

Working as a team to acheive the project goals with maximum profit and minimum time span

For a fresher Al Nasr is the right platform to start his profession. Main advantages that I feel from this Company is that decision freedom, unity, team play, great leadership.As an engineer I got new work experiences from Al Nasr.I can guarantee fresher's to select Al Nasr without any hesitation.

Land Surveyor at Al Nasr Contracting Company LLC

Duty timing is 8 hour and gives 2 hours over time. It's a great and learning environment here and all the management and the coworkers are cooperative and helpful but there is only one problem they don't issue the salary mn specific time.There is nothing hard in the Surveying for me and I enjoy my job just like a game. ...

I have learned how to manage and control the projects. I got good skills in Primavera P6. Dealing with projects gives me self-confidence. I got good support from my seniors.

Love your work

Loving your work--where we spend most of our waking hours--is bound to make you happier.Having your dream job feels good, which in turn attracts you to other people, communities, and opportunities..Good work brings fulfillment. We all have a purpose.Liking your job brings less stress and anxiety.If you love your work, then you are being mentally challenged--in a good way

Love your job

Loving your work--where we spend most of our waking hours--is bound to make you happier. Having your dream job feels good, which in turn attracts you to other people, communities, and opportunities. Good work brings fulfillment. We all have a purpose.If you love your work, then you are being mentally challenged--in a good way.

Senior Procurement Officer

Responsible for working closely with the selected supplier and managing the procurement activities. Also providing leadership for the purchasing department and motivating staff to achieve maximum performance and efficiency

best place ever

one the best companies , I have worked with. excellent team and a super management, excellent work timing, able to grow, a place where there is balance between work and life

between our meeting we have talking and enjoying our work experience

My job is Best to me i have great responsibility my full day in my work, what i do what i learn i have all my concentrate on it Sometimes during a new task i seen more options to do and completing the task, our managment are suport us to doing well and given opportunity for esier done our co workers are corprate in any mistakes or in hard time , my hardest part when i had to much work out side and diffrent places so i cannot manage it how to done but i have stamina to finnish my works, between our meeting we have talking and enjoying our work experience

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Nasr Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Nasr Contracting Reviews by Location