Al Musalla Medical Centre

Al Musalla Medical Centre Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

review

Mussalla medical center is an out patient health care centre specialized in different kind os medical and surgical problems.It provide excellent care and promote health care

good multicultural place

good productive management. will train in all sector were we lacks.supportive person relation officers too. professionally well balanced. all staffs are nice.

Receptionist and Cashier

Greet and welcome visitors and patients to the clinic; make them comfortable while taking information regarding their visit to the clinic from them Give appointments to patients who want to see the doctor and inform the doctor of their arrival Process patients’ files, and explain the clinic’s policies to them Ensure that stationery needed for the smooth operation of the reception desk are always available Ensure that the clinic is opened at the appropriate time directed by the doctor and supervise cleaning of the clinic to create a clean and healthy environment Direct patients to specific locations where they’ll be attended to and guide them through the clinic’s procedures Ensure that patient data are accurate and are updated from time to time Check stock of equipment and inform management of shortages Collect revenue by recording financial information; collect charges for services; and record third party claims Understand insurance packages and make necessary documents available to insurance agents when the need arises Inform patients when test results have been confirmed.

Work Summary

The Hospital has great organizational culture, spirit of innovation and professionalism. The co workers are also co operative and helpful. The management is also excellent.

Productive and helps in career growth

Registered Nurse In Al Musalla Medical Centre I thank you this employer because I learned a lot from them. And my Professional relationship with the management & co-workers was nice.And the hardest part of the job ,I think some extra hours which was not bothering me because of my interest in the field and the support from the whole team.Most enjoyable part is team work.

Pros

health education

Cons

Long hours some time

Good working environment

Renumeration should improve for employee satisfaction. Job performance should be measured based on specified standards.y.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Musalla Medical Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Musalla Medical Centre Reviews by Location