Al Mazaya Real Estate FZ

Al Mazaya Real Estate FZ Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Productive and self respected

Providing self respect to each individual staff and having right coordination between each department and individuals. having home atmosphere in work place.

Bad management, environment and no job stability

Some of the management are really rude, they loudly shout and scream on their staff, and insult them in front of everyone. They make staff work till very late hours, and judge those who don’t. Lack of leadership. Business politics is the way to get through. No proper communication at all. Poor higher management. Poor structure. No stability. Negative environment.

Warm workplace to build customer profiles

I used to meet and greet new clients into the company and advise them about Property purchases. Finalize deals with investors and signing contracts with agents in order to ensure growth for the business in the market.

Dream Team!!!

Being able to work with Al Mazaya, with our boss and every team member, is a dream fulfilled! There is work-life balance and working here is a very rewarding experience. Skill sets are not gone to waste but rather challenged and will always end up becoming a better version of our past selves. The challenges and victories are all worth it!

Professional Workplace

Friendly atmosphere, professional working environment, organized, career bath, strong management, staff free lunch, I learned the professionalism during my working at Al Mazaya.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

healthcare

workplace culture

As every organisation Al Mazaya also expects proper attendance and adherence of the HR rules and company policies to maintain its staff. however they were several occasions we were given warning letters and salary deductions due to the delay in reporting late over 30 minutes as per the scheduled login time. Although many times we stay back to deliver tasks based on the priority coming from the higher management or from the government as a deadline. the most exciting part being with Mazaya for good 8 years was that staff of very department is a good friend to each other so work pressure and coordination becomes easily and hassle free. this was the strength of the company all through my stay working with them. at times they surprise us with lunch or a morning breakfast which makes our day all the more enjoyable. Al mazaya has an open door policy where you get to meet and interact with the higher management as often not even to complain but more to do with career enhancement and company betterment programs.

Pros

good bonding inter department staff

Cons

stringent rules on attendance

productive and busy working hours

very busy working day, I gain good experience in real estate development and sales of units. The management was co operative and the colleagues were working teamwork. The hard part of the job is taking part of work home

Cons

I am comfortable with my job and job atmosphere

Responsible for day-to-day management operation & document control system Attend/provide professional support to the Consultant’s Project Manager & to the Team Receive, log, scan, issue documents to concerned person Process & ensure proper documentation/distribution of documents Prepares the following documents as related to the Project

Pros

Cons

8 hours work

Very busy work place, a Job that requires pro-activeness and hard work

With more than 7 years with my current job, I gained a huge experience which are far beyond my job description as Senior Collection Officer. I've learned several things such as laws for real estate, accounting reports, registration of property, selling of property, transferring of ownership and a lot more. The hardest part of the job is when the policy of the company changed and you have already committed to something to the customer. The most enjoyable part is when you resolve the problem of the customer and they leave the office as if you are their night and shining armor. It is always the best feeling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Mazaya Real Estate FZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Mazaya Real Estate FZ Reviews by Location