AL MAHA REAL ESTATE

AL MAHA REAL ESTATE Employee Reviews

routine, additional knowledge to the reach the goal for Company, whereabouts, good management,. I found so hard in storekeeper I enjoy dealing people in other culture and, communicating customer through a polite and good service. I have a good relationship with my co workers so with my superior, I always build good team to where I assigned its a very challenging for me when they gave ma a job winch is not my expertise. so I learned much its fun and a big brake for me. working place is not a place of playing games you can make fun by enjoying the given task. to have the finished job.

Pros

can be adjusted

Cons

working during my day off

Good Environment

1. Too much Pressure 2. Got to learned as it was a first company i joined in dubai 3. Ok 4. Good very good. 5. Things goes in a wrong direction. 6. Go for office parties.

N/a

I learned all things about Real Estate Industry but what i don't like is that it has Split Shifts not good schedule at all. Work wise, and never delayed on Salary infact we are always advance unlike other companies.

Pros

Free from Wifi

Cons

Long hours Split Shifts

working with other team mate with happly and good experience

In the present company I learned many things, How handle proper accounting system, how to co operate with management and customer, how to work with team mate and how to solve the problem. the management our present company is good, they dont know how to manage the co, but the owners are good behaviors. Regarding my co worker, they will co operative with us, we will work friendly and units.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AL MAHA REAL ESTATE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AL MAHA REAL ESTATE Reviews by Location

• AL MAHA REAL ESTATE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?