Al Madar Medical Center

Al Madar Medical Center Management reviews

Clear

Conducive environment

In my past working experience, I learned time management because most of the time I work alone. Those jobs thought me how to work with little supervision. Hardest part would be during the first months, adjust to the new environment but I made a quick progress, I do made a list to do every morning and made it as my routine. So, It helped me adjust to my workplace quickly. Most enjoyable part from my past jobs would be able to make contribution to help meet our company goals.

Pros

incentives/bonus

Cons

long hours of work sometimes without pay

Awful awful awful

Wouldn't recommend anyone to work in this extremely toxic environment. The pay is low and not worth the trouble. The new management is horrendous and only focused on cutting cost in any means possible. All the equipment are so outdated and of low quality. My time working there was a nightmare and no one was happy in this center.

Pros

Cons

Overworked and underpaid

Very good

Al Madar is the place where I got my break through. The colleagues and the work environment made my work easy. The management is also good and understanding. Al Madar is a great place to work.

first experience

good and fun management is little slow but overall it was my first permanent job so yea got lot to study and time management is good their, good place very professional people

Pros

lunch

Cons

medium

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Madar Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Madar Medical Center Reviews by Location

• Al Madar Medical Center
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?