Al Madar Medical Center

Al Madar Medical Center Employee Reviews in Al-Ayn

Productive and challenging

The day starts with all paper works and phone calls. Challenging part of the day is if processing takes longer than expected and difficult employees demanding swift actions which are not in our hands. The most rewarding is the accomplishment of the department's goal to finish all processing smoothly and being appreciated.

first experience

good and fun management is little slow but overall it was my first permanent job so yea got lot to study and time management is good their, good place very professional people

Pros

lunch

Cons

medium

Stable workplace

I learned a lot from Al Madar Medical Center especially in OPD and triage. I learned how to handle different cases and scenarios also different nationalities. The salary for nurses is good and well compensated. We are really well trained in our facility.

Pros

salary

Cons

overtime

Fun and friendly staff

I gained more friends when i work in that center especially most of the staff is from my country and even from other nationalities because all of them are friendly.

Pros

Have a break

Typical

Making appointments schedules for several clinics, answering phones or any questions, cashiering, dealing with an online system to enter the financial transactions, and making daily reports.

Productive and fun environment to work

Work involves • Accurately assign ICD-9-CM and/or CPT-4 code(s) and sequence diagnosis and procedures per patient medical record • Assure the assignment of complete, accurate, timely and consistent codes. • Assign appropriate E/M levels for consultations based on the documentation in the medical records. • Code ICD-9 and CPT for outpatient diagnostic ancillary services. • Resubmission of Rejected claims by giving appropriate justification. • Coding of procedures for Pre- approval done in referral hospitals

Pros

flexible work timings

Cons

*calling clients convience them to join our facilities and recieving calls *more patience *friendly and respect each other opinion *conflect scheduled between the trainor and the clients *to have more clients and doing some events in our facilities

Pros

Free lunches

Conducive environment

In my past working experience, I learned time management because most of the time I work alone. Those jobs thought me how to work with little supervision. Hardest part would be during the first months, adjust to the new environment but I made a quick progress, I do made a list to do every morning and made it as my routine. So, It helped me adjust to my workplace quickly. Most enjoyable part from my past jobs would be able to make contribution to help meet our company goals.

Pros

incentives/bonus

Cons

long hours of work sometimes without pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al Madar Medical Center?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Madar Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Madar Medical Center Reviews by Location