Al Madar Medical Center
View all Al Madar Medical Center reviews

Al Madar Medical Center

Al Madar Medical Center Employee Review

Conducive environment

In my past working experience, I learned time management because most of the time I work alone. Those jobs thought me how to work with little supervision. Hardest part would be during the first months, adjust to the new environment but I made a quick progress, I do made a list to do every morning and made it as my routine. So, It helped me adjust to my workplace quickly. Most enjoyable part from my past jobs would be able to make contribution to help meet our company goals.

Pros

incentives/bonus

Cons

long hours of work sometimes without pay

Same role

Very good

Al Madar is the place where I got my break through. The colleagues and the work environment made my work easy. The management is also good and understanding. Al Madar is a great place to work.
Same location

Productive and challenging

The day starts with all paper works and phone calls. Challenging part of the day is if processing takes longer than expected and difficult employees demanding swift actions which are not in our hands. The most rewarding is the accomplishment of the department's goal to finish all processing smoothly and being appreciated.
Same location

first experience

good and fun management is little slow but overall it was my first permanent job so yea got lot to study and time management is good their, good place very professional people

Pros

lunch

Cons

medium

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Madar Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Madar Medical Center Reviews by Location