Al Madar Medical Center

Al Madar Medical Center Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging

The day starts with all paper works and phone calls. Challenging part of the day is if processing takes longer than expected and difficult employees demanding swift actions which are not in our hands. The most rewarding is the accomplishment of the department's goal to finish all processing smoothly and being appreciated.

Awful awful awful

Wouldn't recommend anyone to work in this extremely toxic environment. The pay is low and not worth the trouble. The new management is horrendous and only focused on cutting cost in any means possible. All the equipment are so outdated and of low quality. My time working there was a nightmare and no one was happy in this center.

Pros

Cons

Overworked and underpaid

Very good

Al Madar is the place where I got my break through. The colleagues and the work environment made my work easy. The management is also good and understanding. Al Madar is a great place to work.

first experience

good and fun management is little slow but overall it was my first permanent job so yea got lot to study and time management is good their, good place very professional people

Pros

lunch

Cons

medium

Stable workplace

I learned a lot from Al Madar Medical Center especially in OPD and triage. I learned how to handle different cases and scenarios also different nationalities. The salary for nurses is good and well compensated. We are really well trained in our facility.

Pros

salary

Cons

overtime

Fun and friendly staff

I gained more friends when i work in that center especially most of the staff is from my country and even from other nationalities because all of them are friendly.

Pros

Have a break

Typical

Making appointments schedules for several clinics, answering phones or any questions, cashiering, dealing with an online system to enter the financial transactions, and making daily reports.

Productive and fun environment to work

Work involves • Accurately assign ICD-9-CM and/or CPT-4 code(s) and sequence diagnosis and procedures per patient medical record • Assure the assignment of complete, accurate, timely and consistent codes. • Assign appropriate E/M levels for consultations based on the documentation in the medical records. • Code ICD-9 and CPT for outpatient diagnostic ancillary services. • Resubmission of Rejected claims by giving appropriate justification. • Coding of procedures for Pre- approval done in referral hospitals

Pros

flexible work timings

Cons

Enjoys working with the public,hardworking

Open minded Flexible No hardest part of the job By meeting different kinds of people I will take every challenges of the work

Pros

free accomodation, free transportation

Cons

long hours, over time

*calling clients convience them to join our facilities and recieving calls *more patience *friendly and respect each other opinion *conflect scheduled between the trainor and the clients *to have more clients and doing some events in our facilities

Pros

Free lunches

Conducive environment

In my past working experience, I learned time management because most of the time I work alone. Those jobs thought me how to work with little supervision. Hardest part would be during the first months, adjust to the new environment but I made a quick progress, I do made a list to do every morning and made it as my routine. So, It helped me adjust to my workplace quickly. Most enjoyable part from my past jobs would be able to make contribution to help meet our company goals.

Pros

incentives/bonus

Cons

long hours of work sometimes without pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Madar Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Madar Medical Center Reviews by Location