Al Jazeera International Catering Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Productive and Workplace

To develop my abilities and skills in my profession, in order to be an asset of the company and to be one of those professionals who play great role in the society in the future and to use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goals.”

Great Place to learn and Grow

It was a great place to learn and work under the great leadership. It gives wonderful opportunities for Individuals who are dedicated & committed towards their work deliverable.

Service

Really a very good company for new comers and well as experienced . Multi cultured and well set organization . No negative comments on any of the areas .

Productive and Good working place

Productive, challenging and good working place. all the staff are good, they are accommodate well for all new staff. They will guide well in your job and teach you.

An aggressive and hard working team

Good support from senior management in all HR activities Excellent aggressive team Open door policy Good training

It was great experience working in larg amount of people in a industrial catering with lots of fun and benifits

It was realy a tuff first day when i joined out in this company,first day away from my home,so tried observing the operation what is going on then i let my fits stand on the floor for next challenging task,i learned working under prassure at any given time do give the best of my performance so that i may never be afraid of any given work task in my life,co.workers was realy a suporting team at my work,hardest part of my job was when i heard that my dad was realy serious in hospital,which i couldnot constraint on my work but still i gave my best for the company,that i can do it.It waz realy great time what i spend with my co-workers to help them in their need.

Pros

like which i cannot explain.

Cons

little weather changing problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Jazeera International Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Jazeera International Catering
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?