AL JABER

AL JABER Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates51 reviews

Family business

Al Jaber is a family business and operates as one.No clear and set purpose, personal favoritism comes with the territory being a family operated organization.But still, a good place to start a career.

Productive and fun workplace

It was great experience to work with AL Jaber Transport and General Contracting L.L.C's HR Department. The Management was too good that create work environment that makes employees work comfortably.

Good

I am having a good experience in al Jaber Aluminium Extrusion LLC which provides me a good environment for my work. While working here, I'm improving my quality.

Poor

Poor in distributing jobs.Bias in all aspects of work judgment. People incharge are too unfair in rating staff. Don't have KPI. Don't know how to motivate staffs to do better at work.

It was a good experience

I've learned a lot there because I was unaware of the rules and regulations of the state in which I was working they helped me to groom and be up to date with progressive systems and government policies. Provided me sufficient support morally and financially to grow well in my career.

project profite

they have high speed to complete the current projects . A lot of machinery ,stock of materials, Manpower ,Engineers,... Have good relation with Authorities,..

good administration and capabile

I was working in different pars of Gulf country(Saudi, Qatar, Oman and UAE. I am handling,high raised building, commercial residential building, Road projects, Tunnels, Overhead projects, Landscaping works, Pipeline & swimming pool

Pros

free food & accommodation

Cons

18years

nothing

i am working here and am looking for bright future . everybody want to see good future. if you give me a chance and u will feel relax about my job. just am waiting .

Productive, fun and freedom

Day at work is enjoyable, if you are experienced in your field no much issues. There are certain opportunities one can learn few things. Management, not up to the mark. Workplace culture, ok. Some times' even if you are right logically it is difficult to convince your senior. Usually, you don't have to work long hours if you are not paid for extra hours.

Pros

Free lunch, Saturday off, pay overtime if work long hours

Cons

Non-Arab nationalities are not treated equal with Arabs

With my job our company is conducting extra curricular activities between departments like cricket matches and other games etc .

During my tenure of three years, the most precious thing I learned from my job of how to work and deal with multicultural people's . And I believe on hard working than showing

Pros

Accommodation and food by company

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AL JABER?

nice workplace, good productivity, friendly staff.

Good company. You can learn new things with new projects. Al jaber managment is good they are very helpful in every field. I never find any hard part of my job because i love to do my work when its seems impossible. Enjoyable part of my job is , i always try to do it new ways.

Pros

free breakfast, lunch, dinner

playing basketball inside the camp

it is good to work with the company but there is something that they cant provide especially for the overtime work.they are not paying the right overtime for us

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

long hours without paying overtime work

very productive period

Al Jaber Group is a well reputed group of companies where you have different types of business activities including but not limited to roads construction companies, buildings construction, marine, aviation, factories, catering, labor camps, ..etc. As the Group Security Director, I had the opportunity to work with this large business diversity which significantly improved my security experience as well as my managerial skills.

Good

It was a good time working in this company.i got a nice salary and I learned a lot about the job nature .. This helps me to get a good job in future

Pros

Free fod

Professional health care group

Very big organization with many outlets , good management with good discipline. Leading business in emirates , well known eye care group by public Good place to learn effective management skills

Very Much Professional Company with all systems

 Responsible to manage internal audit at oil field projects workshops as per QHSE standard.  Manage Inspection of all work processes and equipment in the field, to ensure compliance with company and regulatory standards.  Ensure auditing and monitoring the implementation of QHSE programs and strategies, to control workplace risk.  Evaluate the coordination and scheduling of work to improve productivity, quality, health and safely.  Ensure all field employees have necessary trainings, certifications, and PPE.  Manage investigation of accidents, incidents and complaints as per company and regulatory standards.  Support, mentor and train operatives in QHSE-related aspects. .Report to client and other corporate offices and respond to requests for support.  Reviewing & preparing the audit report and submit to the management.

Al Jaber Landscape has a strong reputation of high quality standards and timely execution of projects

- Accurately preparing and presenting detailed plans and working drawings, including applications, construction details and specifications for the project using computer-aided design (CAD) packages or similar design software. - Presenting proposals to clients, dealing with inquiries and negotiating any amendments to the final design. - Making site visits......

nil

well this is place is good for the people who is experinece not for a fresher. the managment is not quite good ,, there is no proper system

Pros

accomodation

Friendly & awesome atmosphere

You feel comfortable when you step out and start your work, you keep learning something new almost everyday, if you are working whole heatedly your management is your best support & my co-workers are as good as my own family, the hardest part is when you finish your work and you are on your way back home, you really don't want to leave your office where you have an enjoyable part of your life

Pros

All occasion festivals are celebrated

Cons

one day in a week is off

I worked 08 years for Aljaber ,

it was a good company and i learnt many things from Aljaber. My manager was very kind to me. Co workers were very helpful and hard workers. i will remember them always.

ok

i am in al jaber from 2008 till now and make full overhauling any kinds of diesel engines by easy way and i take the pressure of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AL JABER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AL JABER