Al Hasoun Arabian Group

Al Hasoun Arabian Group Employee Reviews

1.4Pay & Benefits

It’s better platform for freshers , not for experienced professionals

It’s better platform for freshers , not for experienced professionals. They will provide visa insurance as per the uae labour law and No salary pending , but salary package in between 2000 to 3000 for both experienced and non experienced professionals

Uneducated management,no sallary,no respect and demand money for cancel

Very cheap peoples in management they dont care anybody even you staff they care only labour because all relatives in labour.simply all labour and management are bengalis.i inform to everyone dont waste your time and your efforts in this cheap and flop company.

Pros

No free lunches even you work till night

Cons

10 hours

Nothing to benefit from this company

I have been working here since a few months now and their salary structure is way below than other companies out there. They don't treat their employees fairly and don't pay according to the work. Will not recommend to anyone.

good

I was in this organization 4 years. not bad but Management is not good .worker and others staff 's behaviors is very good.some time worker not getting salary due to companies financial problems and mismanagement.

Manpower Based Company

I have mentioned the review summary only the manpower based but actually its a construction company. I am dealing with manpower, client, seeing payable, receivable each and everything i am handling. My role is as an accounts executive. My co-workers is very much helpful. They are always supporting to me in each and every moment when i faced some difficulties.

Al Hasoun Arabian Group

Al Hasoun Arabian Group is a Multinational Group of Companies based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. This company has its branches in Dubai, Oman, Qatar, and Kuwait. The main products of the companies are Construction of Civil & MEP projects and supply of Building Materials & Manpower. I am the part of dynamic teams of many professionals of Managers, Engineers, Accountants and general works. I have been passing good time to work with them. Collection of payment from customers is the hardest part of the job. Long driving, attending meeting with very high profile customers are enjoyable in this job.

Pros

Free lunch and accomadtion allowances, annual airtickets etc.

Cons

Long driving in deserts and Oild & Gas fields

Review

I am currently working in Ruwais Refinery Expansion project,Ruwais.As Civil Site Engineer, Now i am looking for a good job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Hasoun Arabian Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Hasoun Arabian Group Reviews by Location