Al Ghurair

Al Ghurair Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates18 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Chance to mingle with multi national environment

Right place to learn new things involved in accounting works. Good to mingle with multicultural environement. Management is very good and monitory benefits are also fairly provided. Good place for the people who can manage to survive heavy workload and pressure.

Pros

Good monitory benefits

Cons

Nothing except work pressure

Not bad

Not bad OK to work for beginners.. But very cheap salary dosent suit the company,,but for job seekers for the first time Nt bad. No proper solutions to employees questions,no proper staff, partiality and bad kind of overview in everytng. Co workers Wer Enuf in supporting..

Pros

Ntg was free

Cons

Standing all time

Company system is not good.

Working is good and work and family life balance. But company system and management is not cordinates with new comer and doesnt give chance to grow....

Pros

On time salary

Cons

No growth to learn

Fully team work

I worked in al ghurair as a shovel operator with safety knoledge good operation and skills aim is to make good for my work with proper safety as per dubai policy

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

protective workplace but still responsbilty for carry money

the work is good but still need more and more pressure . i'm learned very much things , the important thing you should respect the customer what ever the sititution are not good . about the management is very good . and co - workers is also very nice workers . and the hard part in the job is nothing because you will choose if that easy to you or hard for your self . the most enjoyable part is a team player and dealing with customers face to face and meeting your management out of work .

Pros

free lunches

productive and fun workplace

in everyday duty that i work, i learned to be friends to my co security guard, the hardest part of my job is at night but i must not sleep to perform my duty even if it is the hard part of my everyday work

Pros

full benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Ghurair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Ghurair