Al Forsan International Sports Resort

Al Forsan International Sports Resort Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates17 reviews

Beautiful view and fun activities

Enjoyable and exciting workplace and more experiences even sometimes it's stressful, we are doing team working, and sharing our ideas to make the company better.

Very unhappy cultural life

It was good experience during the opening but currently I don't recommended due to changing of management every time There is no growth for staff in organisation. Unknown company many people they don't know what is Alforsan is about

Reputed Resort

I started working in Al forsan a year ago and found it exciting to work with international exposure. i learnt a lot from interacting with Guests and colleagues. The salary and work schedule should be more flexible and attractive.

Pros

International Venue

Cons

less salary and work culture

All over is very good looking forward to better growth and new challenges in this field

It's nice work environment like family we support every one to achieve our goals,I love to take new challenges and growth in the carrier with different company.

Al forsan international sport resort is one of the best orgnisation to work . I was being part of alforsan more than 1 year it was great experience in my journey .

Pros

6 hours

Cons

14 hours

Very good working enviroment

Excellent place to work. Very co-operative staff members and management. Good staff facilities. very good company norms

Pros

Every day is fun day

Cons

Far away from the city

Its a 5 star resort and the biggest resort in the middle east

Its a 5 star resort and the biggest resort in the middle east. They have different sports activities like, Karting, Paintball, shooting, Water sport, Equestrian, football, volley ball, basket ball, tennis, gym, sauna, steam & swimming pool along with 5 start restaurants. My role is sales executive doing events, family day, team building, gala dinner. i love my work the atmosphere and i can wok long Hrs i dont have problem

ive enjoyed my work, its because many guest come and play in go karting

the hardest part on my job is when the driver cannot drive properly,kart will hit you and its too risky,but it is enjoying

Pros

free lunch.breakfast and dinner

Cons

12 hours of duty

responsible and productive teamwork with in work place

As first timer working outside my own country about my career it gives me improvement and growth in working with other nationality.. i learned so much and they train me well and mold me as what chef can do. the hardest part i ha encounter is to communicate others that cannot speak or understand English.the most enjoyable part of my job is to serve guest what they need and make them satisfied.

its a fun workplace.

i learned how to communicate with the guest, costumer service ..im ejoying with my co workers because we are team, helping each other

Pros

free lunch dinner

Cons

12 hours

Hard working place but nice benefits

no management company to implement policies and SOPS which makes the place very complicated and difficult to take decision

Pros

free meals (breakfasts, lunch..);good discount on sports and F&B

Cons

Weak Top Mangement

Objective

Looking forward for an organization that offers a challenging, stimulating, learning environment to work in and provide scope for individual and organization’s development which offers attractive prospects for long term development and career growth.

Recreation team

New challenge, additional knowledge on how to make a reservations, how to prepare minutes meeting of Sales and Marketing and HOD's. The hardest time for me in this field is facing the wrong information given by my colleague regarding the resort policy and guest was shouting on me. The most enjoyable moment on this job is to participate with the summer camp for the kids is very lovely.

Fun Work Place

A Typical Day At Work, I Learned to be more creative and productive at work and to be a senior receptionist role. Management is Good nice company as my first job. Co-Workplace is mixed cultures. We are life a FAMILY.

Pros

Free Acomodation, Meals, & Transportation

Cons

Guest service remain prime concern in job as overall. keeping in mind the highest quality service with utmost satisfaction.

As below, I have gone through all the main points as my experience in 12 years of strong experience, involving guests, staffs and the management. • Exhibitions – Liaised with Sales & Marketing Department for maximum exposure to Resort facilities. • Generated about 3 million revenue as an pre-opening property by up-selling different Sports activities • Initiated & prepared Standard Policies & Operating Procedures, Training files for the Department. • Decreased overtime of staffs by 20% through systematic manpower deployment and scheduling. • Referred contacts to Senior Management on new business Partnerships for Three international companies* • Initiated and handled in-house cross trainings, presentations and dry runs arranging with concerned dept. heads

Pros

Lunch is provided on job, Transport and Allowances is provided monthly, decent annual bonuses, Nice place to work with multi cultural background staffs, 15mts of drive to abudhabi city to spend time with friends and families.

Cons

Act a the first point of contact in the department, doing admin works, self correspondence , liaising with various organizations

Managing the daily operations in the department which includes revenue generation, guest handling , creative ideas for the procurement of increased business, self correspondence , admin works. Learned to strive stressful situations at work. Co-ordinating between clients and the department for better business strategy and managing the team. I am responsible to lead the team of 40 members; their time management, trainings , duty allocations etc. Accomplishing the tasks before deadlines could be considered as the hardest part of my job but the same is also very challenging and motivating.

Pros

Free accommodation, meals, heath insurance, air ticket, service charge, transportation

Cons

Limited growth in terms of learning and progressing

A good place as you get to learn a great deal about extreme sports

Everyday is a new learning experience, ever dynamic and changing. I have learned to resolve guest complaints with respect to maintenance in a swift and positive way especially when coordinating with other departments. Managed the Engineering Department when no Chief Engineer was appointed and held my team together. My co workers have been wonderful and cooperative without whose help I would not be able to achieve what I have. I am grateful and thankful. The hardest part of the job was to complete the tasks effectively and within the time alloted. it was also the most enjoyable part of my job

Pros

free internet service, bus service to and from the office, recreational activites, gym

Cons

i have not encountered any which i can tag or label

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Forsan International Sports Resort. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Forsan International Sports Resort Reviews by Location

• Al Forsan International Sports Resort
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?