AL FAJER INFORMATION & SERVICES

AL FAJER INFORMATION & SERVICES Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

It's a company with an excellent reputation and it's a place where i can really make a positive contribution.

I enjoy working at my previous position,i feel that after 5 years amazing years, I've come as far as i can at this company. It was a great experience and i creative open minded and easy going and the most enjoyable part of my job is getting a good foundation with clients and built some good relationships.

Good Company

Al Fajer information & Services is a good Event organizing Company with more than six Exhibitions and i have worked with good people who are friendly nature

Pros

Good Staff

Cons

Free work

excellent

Al Fajer is an excellent place to work, with extremely friendly management team and a perfect work to life balance. Salary on time and cordial team members. Highly recommended.

Very Secured Place to work but bad with Payout

Very Good Place to work and Job Security is here. It's a very homely environment but some rules are above our head. Need to have a HR department to solve many issues.

Very Good

Looking for a challenging growth oriented career in administrative or accounts field in a reputed organization like yours to enhance my skills and strength in conjunction with organization goals and objectives of your firm

Good starting for a freshmen in UAE

Time of work is sufficient enough More skills and experiences has been gain Standard Operating Procedures Lot of employed personnels Onsite coordinating as will as office work Learning more ideas in critical situation

Good productive work place

AL Fajer Information & Services is one of the biggest Exhibitios & Events management company in UAE since 1975. I have learned many things here in this company related to Exhibition field. In my past experince i have good knowledge in Real Estate, but here a different domain to me.

It was a very friendly environment and freedom to work with co-workers.

Ideal place to get educated on different skill set

Being an exhibition contracting company , it wasn't like the usual 9-6 job., work included constant interaction with clients, meetings ,organisers ,and various departments.Work will include additional number of hours on site and interacting with various divisions such as production control, graphics, designing team and various divisions in production.Get to meet people from various walks of life and with different regions of the globe.Once the exhibition is completed you cannot say its over since you need to plan on another exhibition, so very hectic and tedious once the season starts for the exihibitions.

Pros

you get free souvenirs or at times gifts from people who visit you again

Cons

long hours, less sleep and the phone never seems to stop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AL FAJER INFORMATION & SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AL FAJER INFORMATION & SERVICES Reviews by Location