Al Dana Private Nursery

Al Dana Private Nursery Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Ecellent

Excellent working experience with high level of management and team. good learning during stay. professional environment.equal job opportunities.great.

Not good company..

Not fair company,management are not good,and very iresponsible company in terms of emergency..and the salary given always every 15th of the month and sometimes very late..

productive place

- dealing with the kids is a very enjoyable thing - i learned that being a nursery teacher is a challenging profession and at the same time its very enjoyable - showing my students enjoy my class

Fun working with kids in different nationality

Working in a nursery requires patience and to become active all the time. Dealing with children from 45 days old to 4 years old is a very challenging job specially that you have to deal with them and learn their culture. Here,I also learn about my hidden skills which is doing crafts which is I love the most.

Pros

Parents are good and they appreciate your job

Fun workplace with very nice and behaved Kids

, Being respectful and cooperative as a member of a team of professionals. Working with a very understanding and caring management. Dealing with Kids(Future leaders) with constant questioning.

Pros

No free for both kids and teachers.

Cons

Long hours.

Fun and productive place in playing Area with TV wherein the kids can watch informative shows.

I’ve always wanted to be a teacher. The main reason is because I wanted to have a direct impact on the lives of children. When you’re educating children you’re imparting knowledge to create a better future for them. 7:30AM I arrive at work and set up the classroom, photocopying, preparing resources and perhaps doing playground duty. 8:30AM is the Breakfast time. 9AM lesson begin. I teach two lessons in the morning: English and Activity class as this is when the pupils are most alert. I like the fact that I could leave work at 3:30 if I had something to do, like go to the doctor. Teaching is somehow a stressful job because there’s never enough time to do everything especially every Thursday because we had a lot of activities and program but you have to get used to that. Another thing is handling naughty kids You’ve got to be good at discipline. Teaching is definitely a vocation rather than a job. Anyone can teach, but to teach well and care for the people you’re teaching you’ve got to be really committed. I absolutely love my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Dana Private Nursery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Dana Private Nursery Reviews by Location