Al Borg Medical Laboratories

Al Borg Medical Laboratories Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Administrative Officer

Very good but the salary in sudan bad i want work in this company in Abu Dhabi by good salary not same sudan salaries. i hope that. But who are help me

Considerable amount of work but salary is not attractive.

Al Borg Medical Laboratories is a big group but their salary offers are not that attractive. Workload is often heavy but in a way manageable. Hardest part is starting, you need to know how to deal with everyone first before having ease at work.

Spread Chain of Laboratories

Good place to work with respect Adapt new technologies for advancement Encouraged to plan, implement the processes, systems Provided Decision Making power Employee friendly environment Encouraged initiatives and rewarded well for outcomes

Pros

As per UAE Labor laws

Cons

Limited Contract

Un organized facility

unprofessional company with no standardized policies, no benefits at all even for seniority level, inequality between the employees, i don't recommend this company for anyone.

productive workplace

the hardest part of the job is to do almost the same task every day which makes you stagnant in terms of knowledge, i want to be in a company where i challenge my skills as well.

Nice environment to work

Nice environment to work Nice colleague and Boss to work.I learn more when i started on this company. Learn how to communicate and to work with other nationalities.

Fun and Interesting

It's fun working in Al Borg because you learn a-lot at the same time you enjoy it because my colleagues are very helpful and well mannered. My boss's are very helpful, they allow us to grow professionally and personally. The management usually gives us the opportunity to further our career by letting us attend different seminars and conferences related to our profession.

Cons

low salary

Organize work place with state of the art equipment and funitures

Company with a great vision and mission, excellent top administration but fun place to work only if you are from the Philippines. Very less employee diversity.

productive and good work place

nice work i learned lot of new things that i had never seen i am very happy from my management team my hardest part of jobs when to much patient when i learn something new

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Borg Medical Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Borg Medical Laboratories Reviews by Location

• Al Borg Medical Laboratories
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?