Al Baddad International

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & Benefits

Job Profile

To be working in a firm like that need a clear talent of multitasking. The candidates will have multiple job . They need to carry out successfully all the work nesssasity of the company to drive forward .

Very bad company in all ways

Any time you will face termination. So think many times before submitting your passport. Once you submit your passport it's very difficult to get your passport back. I repeat it's very difficult. Accommodation is very poor. Common bathroom for both professionals and workers. Don't waste your career...

prefer not to say

prefer not to say,i haven't learned any thing in al baddad,their is no job security,workplace culture is really good,the hardest part of the job is we have to be punctual at any cost

ALBADDAD International extra ordinary environment

ALBADDAD International provides multiple opportunities for its employees. I have experienced the growth f the company based on the vision of the leadership team.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

working on saturdays

Peace mind to work

Work hard - to get noticed.

Al Baddad strongest assets are:amazing team members, business environment and great platform for future career opportunities. Al Baddad becomes more that a workplace for me - it is my family , where you feel continues support of your management, Our leaders are role-model for me in my business life. Work is always diverse and dynamic, a lot of interesting projects. As it is said in the famous phrase : Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life".

Happiness and job security

With over 5 years of experience at ALBADDAD, I feel very happy and lucky to work in an environment that is filled with positive people and leadership. The CEO and Chairman have an open door policy and they are good listeners for the benefit of the employees and the organisation at large. Ideas get implemented easily and are welcomed at all times. Working in a manufacturing entities allows you to experience the entire supply chain hence, every day is a learning curve in our day to day work.

Pros

clean and safe

Cons

far from Dubai

Place where you learn to work hard ways

Al baddad is a organization where you learn to work in a organized manner and it provides you opportunity to improve and learn in the course, it helps us building relationship with team

Productive Place

I learned many things. But i do not like the long hours of stay. instead of being productive you will get bored waiting for the time.

productive

i have learned a lot of things inside HR dept in regards to work and co-workers and how to be more confident and deal with people around you. I think the hardest part of my job is when you know you are helpless even you did your part and i'm enjoying when all your colleagues inside the company having a team work and helping each other.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al Baddad International?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Baddad International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Baddad International