Al Baddad International

Al Baddad International Management reviews

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

Clear

Good Work Place and Environment

I got additional experience. Good atmosphere to build the carrier. Good relationship with employees and management. The support I’m gaining from my colleagues and the management is priceless.

Pros

work experience is very good

Cons

Nothing to tell.

Very bad

-Termination is easy-Strict passport holding-Very bad management-Very long working hours-Ticket not included but in contract it is written-No system in everything-Not organized-Low salary-No benefits aside from insurance

Pros

Health insurance

Cons

Very bad company in all ways

-Termination is easy -Very strict passport holding -Very bad management -Unorganized system everywhere -Air ticket not included even if it's written in contract -Stressful working environment -Low salary -Long working hours -Overtime not paid

Poor Management, Bad behaviour of Top Management

1. All Factory employees are technically strong but all things (operations) manage by only management who don't know anything. 2. Work in pressure is ok but you learn here how to work by force. 3. Without any reason termination or salary deduction 4. You have to work daily 5-8 hours extra but don't ask Overtime money. 5. Bad accommodation, Bad transportation, No safety, No PPE in factory,

Total fear organization

I read existing reviews and undoubtedly they are afraid of saying the truth because of these 2 uneducated rich brothers, they have plenty of time and resources to play bad games with their employees to break down their privacy.. most reviews expressed what I`ve said about this organization frightfulness Nothing to gain or learn of being working in an alike sick environment. you have to be sneaky to survive there!

Pros

Nothing unless you are jobless

Cons

Neither eithics nor professionality

professional environment

i worked in Al Baddad for several years with professional teamwork. management is very supportive and I learned a lot from their experience and I had a lot of challenges which they supported me to do it in very perfect way

Pros

professional environment

Cons

work on Saturday

Constantly striving for improvement and success

Working in Albaddad is not your average get to the office sit behind your desk job. it requires witty, attention to detail and being on your feet. constantly challenging you to be better and do better. i was fortunate to have great support from both CEO and Chairman which both own and run the business. i was also lucky to build a family of colleagues and work team that are not only supportive but share the same values and goals in life and career, inside and outside this esteemed establishment.

Pros

continuous exposure to new experiences.

Cons

working on saturdays can be wearing sometimes.

ALBADDAD International extra ordinary environment

ALBADDAD International provides multiple opportunities for its employees. I have experienced the growth f the company based on the vision of the leadership team.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

working on saturdays

Peace mind to work

Positive, Vibrant and a place for oppurtunities for career growth

its a friendly working atmosphere with every one being available for each other and for all the necessities of the daily work. Everyone is being treated equally and its a positive sign for everyone to be happy in their respective works.

Pros

Friendly and warm Atmosphere. Open door policy of the Management

Cons

long travelling distance

Work hard - to get noticed.

Al Baddad strongest assets are:amazing team members, business environment and great platform for future career opportunities. Al Baddad becomes more that a workplace for me - it is my family , where you feel continues support of your management, Our leaders are role-model for me in my business life. Work is always diverse and dynamic, a lot of interesting projects. As it is said in the famous phrase : Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life".

Happiness and job security

With over 5 years of experience at ALBADDAD, I feel very happy and lucky to work in an environment that is filled with positive people and leadership. The CEO and Chairman have an open door policy and they are good listeners for the benefit of the employees and the organisation at large. Ideas get implemented easily and are welcomed at all times. Working in a manufacturing entities allows you to experience the entire supply chain hence, every day is a learning curve in our day to day work.

Pros

clean and safe

Cons

far from Dubai

Very good to work

Hard to work the production team due to the unawareness of materials details, learn lot of things,good management, work culture was nice. Most of the time was busy with work.

day at work

a typical day at site there is nothing to learn with them micro management applied from top management there is no coop-ration from top management side

Sales Coordinator

 Supports the sales team.Like scheduling meetings or giving presentations.  Works with the sales team towards attaining monthly/annual targets and works closely with management as well as clients to determine current business requirements  Insures productive communication between new and existing customers and external distributors. Resolves all client concerns and ensures satisfaction  Collaboration with other departments as Technical department for example, to deal with any product or technical queries. To ensure that sales and marketing activities are integrated  Maintain sales records as a basis for reports to the senior management team, reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers  Provide information to the finance department on incoming and completed orders as a basis for forecasting cash flow

Fire protecting system

 Provide technical support to the engineering team in executive projects.  Investigate technical aspects and root cause of problems.  Coordinate with technicians in developing engineering designs.  Develop preventative measures to prevent recurrence of problems.  Concentrated in security systems like Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV cameras and Gate barriers.  Coordination with HVAC technicians for the maintenance and installation.  Giving theoretical advice to the electricians about the switch gears and machineries.  Checking the BMS systems (DDC,DPS,HVAC sensors etc.)  Checking the motor driven units like VFDs.  Collecting common snags and rectifying within the dead line periods.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Baddad International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Baddad International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?