Al Baddad International

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

Clear
2.7Job Security & Advancement

Job Profile

To be working in a firm like that need a clear talent of multitasking. The candidates will have multiple job . They need to carry out successfully all the work nesssasity of the company to drive forward .

Very bad company in all ways

Any time you will face termination. So think many times before submitting your passport. Once you submit your passport it's very difficult to get your passport back. I repeat it's very difficult. Accommodation is very poor. Common bathroom for both professionals and workers. Don't waste your career...

prefer not to say

prefer not to say,i haven't learned any thing in al baddad,their is no job security,workplace culture is really good,the hardest part of the job is we have to be punctual at any cost

Good Work Place and Environment

I got additional experience. Good atmosphere to build the carrier. Good relationship with employees and management. The support I’m gaining from my colleagues and the management is priceless.

Pros

work experience is very good

Cons

Nothing to tell.

Good opportunity

good opportunity to work with a leading company in uae having more than 50 years of experience in engineering and helps to build a strong career in your are of work

professional environment

i worked in Al Baddad for several years with professional teamwork. management is very supportive and I learned a lot from their experience and I had a lot of challenges which they supported me to do it in very perfect way

Pros

professional environment

Cons

work on Saturday

Constantly striving for improvement and success

Working in Albaddad is not your average get to the office sit behind your desk job. it requires witty, attention to detail and being on your feet. constantly challenging you to be better and do better. i was fortunate to have great support from both CEO and Chairman which both own and run the business. i was also lucky to build a family of colleagues and work team that are not only supportive but share the same values and goals in life and career, inside and outside this esteemed establishment.

Pros

continuous exposure to new experiences.

Cons

working on saturdays can be wearing sometimes.

ALBADDAD International extra ordinary environment

ALBADDAD International provides multiple opportunities for its employees. I have experienced the growth f the company based on the vision of the leadership team.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

working on saturdays

Work hard - to get noticed.

Al Baddad strongest assets are:amazing team members, business environment and great platform for future career opportunities. Al Baddad becomes more that a workplace for me - it is my family , where you feel continues support of your management, Our leaders are role-model for me in my business life. Work is always diverse and dynamic, a lot of interesting projects. As it is said in the famous phrase : Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life".

Place where you learn to work hard ways

Al baddad is a organization where you learn to work in a organized manner and it provides you opportunity to improve and learn in the course, it helps us building relationship with team

More like a family

We are treated like family. I've worked at companies where you're just another number..not here. It feels great to work with such great smart people. I'm always learning something new every day. Great atmosphere and place to further your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Baddad International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Baddad International
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?