Al Baddad International

Al Baddad International Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

Clear

prefer not to say

prefer not to say,i haven't learned any thing in al baddad,their is no job security,workplace culture is really good,the hardest part of the job is we have to be punctual at any cost

Very good to work

Hard to work the production team due to the unawareness of materials details, learn lot of things,good management, work culture was nice. Most of the time was busy with work.

More like a family

We are treated like family. I've worked at companies where you're just another number..not here. It feels great to work with such great smart people. I'm always learning something new every day. Great atmosphere and place to further your career.

productive

i have learned a lot of things inside HR dept in regards to work and co-workers and how to be more confident and deal with people around you. I think the hardest part of my job is when you know you are helpless even you did your part and i'm enjoying when all your colleagues inside the company having a team work and helping each other.

Brain Storming regarding how to reach the target , fun place

Every month we have the specific target, this make my work under the pressure but challenging. I've learned how to negotiate to clients to reach my goal. I got additional experienced how to worked as team and have different idea from them about our work. The hardest part of the job for me is to get the client approval. I am enjoying my work while I am negotiating to client to discuss with them the value of the company and it products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Baddad International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Baddad International