Al Baddad International

Al Baddad International Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates27 reviews

Job Profile

To be working in a firm like that need a clear talent of multitasking. The candidates will have multiple job . They need to carry out successfully all the work nesssasity of the company to drive forward .

Very bad

-Termination is easy-Strict passport holding-Very bad management-Very long working hours-Ticket not included but in contract it is written-No system in everything-Not organized-Low salary-No benefits aside from insurance

Pros

Health insurance

Very bad company in all ways

-Termination is easy -Very strict passport holding -Very bad management -Unorganized system everywhere -Air ticket not included even if it's written in contract -Stressful working environment -Low salary -Long working hours -Overtime not paid

Very bad company in all ways

Any time you will face termination. So think many times before submitting your passport. Once you submit your passport it's very difficult to get your passport back. I repeat it's very difficult. Accommodation is very poor. Common bathroom for both professionals and workers. Don't waste your career...

prefer not to say

prefer not to say,i haven't learned any thing in al baddad,their is no job security,workplace culture is really good,the hardest part of the job is we have to be punctual at any cost

Poor Management, Bad behaviour of Top Management

1. All Factory employees are technically strong but all things (operations) manage by only management who don't know anything. 2. Work in pressure is ok but you learn here how to work by force. 3. Without any reason termination or salary deduction 4. You have to work daily 5-8 hours extra but don't ask Overtime money. 5. Bad accommodation, Bad transportation, No safety, No PPE in factory,

Total fear organization

I read existing reviews and undoubtedly they are afraid of saying the truth because of these 2 uneducated rich brothers, they have plenty of time and resources to play bad games with their employees to break down their privacy.. most reviews expressed what I`ve said about this organization frightfulness Nothing to gain or learn of being working in an alike sick environment. you have to be sneaky to survive there!

Pros

Nothing unless you are jobless

Cons

Neither eithics nor professionality

A credulous work haven for stable career growth

A calm workplace to be with benevolent and team-spirited coworkers. A platform to learn and develop the advanced skills required to grow as a responsible professional. Company permits a spirited work ethics which speaks the philosophy of transparency & minimal discrimination among peers and superiors. The Company has a multi-cultural habitat with competent individuals with invaluable experiences, which is very much evident in the organization’s strategical initiatives.

Pros

Possibilities to move between departments, platform to learn new skills, sharing knowledge from talented managers, Team players, Harmonious working nature among employees of different levels, good & strict HSE policy.

Cons

Very strict in terms of HR policies, Impose harsh penalties for low cost mistakes, Mediocre Employee facilities

Good Work Place and Environment

I got additional experience. Good atmosphere to build the carrier. Good relationship with employees and management. The support I’m gaining from my colleagues and the management is priceless.

Pros

work experience is very good

Cons

Nothing to tell.

Good opportunity

good opportunity to work with a leading company in uae having more than 50 years of experience in engineering and helps to build a strong career in your are of work

professional environment

i worked in Al Baddad for several years with professional teamwork. management is very supportive and I learned a lot from their experience and I had a lot of challenges which they supported me to do it in very perfect way

Pros

professional environment

Cons

work on Saturday

Constantly striving for improvement and success

Working in Albaddad is not your average get to the office sit behind your desk job. it requires witty, attention to detail and being on your feet. constantly challenging you to be better and do better. i was fortunate to have great support from both CEO and Chairman which both own and run the business. i was also lucky to build a family of colleagues and work team that are not only supportive but share the same values and goals in life and career, inside and outside this esteemed establishment.

Pros

continuous exposure to new experiences.

Cons

working on saturdays can be wearing sometimes.

ALBADDAD International extra ordinary environment

ALBADDAD International provides multiple opportunities for its employees. I have experienced the growth f the company based on the vision of the leadership team.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

working on saturdays

Peace mind to work

Positive, Vibrant and a place for oppurtunities for career growth

its a friendly working atmosphere with every one being available for each other and for all the necessities of the daily work. Everyone is being treated equally and its a positive sign for everyone to be happy in their respective works.

Pros

Friendly and warm Atmosphere. Open door policy of the Management

Cons

long travelling distance

Work hard - to get noticed.

Al Baddad strongest assets are:amazing team members, business environment and great platform for future career opportunities. Al Baddad becomes more that a workplace for me - it is my family , where you feel continues support of your management, Our leaders are role-model for me in my business life. Work is always diverse and dynamic, a lot of interesting projects. As it is said in the famous phrase : Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life".

Happiness and job security

With over 5 years of experience at ALBADDAD, I feel very happy and lucky to work in an environment that is filled with positive people and leadership. The CEO and Chairman have an open door policy and they are good listeners for the benefit of the employees and the organisation at large. Ideas get implemented easily and are welcomed at all times. Working in a manufacturing entities allows you to experience the entire supply chain hence, every day is a learning curve in our day to day work.

Pros

clean and safe

Cons

far from Dubai

Place where you learn to work hard ways

Al baddad is a organization where you learn to work in a organized manner and it provides you opportunity to improve and learn in the course, it helps us building relationship with team

Very good to work

Hard to work the production team due to the unawareness of materials details, learn lot of things,good management, work culture was nice. Most of the time was busy with work.

More like a family

We are treated like family. I've worked at companies where you're just another number..not here. It feels great to work with such great smart people. I'm always learning something new every day. Great atmosphere and place to further your career.

Productive Place

I learned many things. But i do not like the long hours of stay. instead of being productive you will get bored waiting for the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Baddad International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al Baddad International