Al Ashram Contracting

Al Ashram Contracting Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates22 reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & Benefits

This is a very good company

I had very happy and secure in this company at the Scaffolder Erector work.This is a very safe company for workers.This company was give my salary at right time.So that I was very happy and secure in this company.

Pros

Free mind at work

Best place to work

A very well versed organisation , gives equal opportunities to all. A very good PM will be added advantage , very supportive. Salaries are on time. A good company to work with.

Good Place to Learn new things

you will learn how to work under pressure. and project team and HR Department so supportive to the employees. and staff working times' not good you have to work from morning 7:00 am to night 8:00pm or 9:00pm.

fun to work with and good company and managers

best company to work for. Never delayed any salary and pay before end of the month always. annual tickets and increments. the management are good and even the GM can be reached for a problem. I always recommend Al Ashram.

Pros

good salary and management

Cons

long hours on sites

Old and good

Had lot of good projects and good team to execute the work. All the standard benefits can be expected from the employer. Have alternate saturday off. 30 days paid leave

Be close to teamwork,Be active

I am honest, proactive ,practice sport and i like it, love my work so much, do my best to finish my duties on time with a right way , share with others their hobbies, prefer to be close to teamwork, good leader who others can depend on him

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Ashram Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Ashram Contracting Reviews by Location