Al Ashram Contracting

Al Ashram Contracting Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates22 reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & Benefits

This is a very good company

I had very happy and secure in this company at the Scaffolder Erector work.This is a very safe company for workers.This company was give my salary at right time.So that I was very happy and secure in this company.

Pros

Free mind at work

A good place to learn. Loads of work to be completed in a short notice. Salary always on time. Management is caring and encouraging to learn and grow.

Pros

Good place to learn

Cons

Work load

good contractor

Al-Ashram Contracting Company LLC is a good company and good colleagues. salary is good. good projects. good team. good PM and good planning. have good future

fun to work with and good company and managers

best company to work for. Never delayed any salary and pay before end of the month always. annual tickets and increments. the management are good and even the GM can be reached for a problem. I always recommend Al Ashram.

Pros

good salary and management

Cons

long hours on sites

good company and management

I had a good experience and good work with Al Ashram Contracting. Professional and good salary. Had increments and bonus because i was working late hours. good management. they pay end of month. never delayed any salary or supplier payment. I wish I did not leave them. my current company is not good.

Old and good

Had lot of good projects and good team to execute the work. All the standard benefits can be expected from the employer. Have alternate saturday off. 30 days paid leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Ashram Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Ashram Contracting Reviews by Location