Al Ashram Contracting

Al Ashram Contracting Employee Reviews

I had very happy and secure in this company at the Scaffolder Erector work.This is a very safe company for workers.This company was give my salary at right time.So that I was very happy and secure in this company.
Pros
Free mind at work
I really enjoyed while working in al ashram for the 2 years from. 2015 to 2017 , I have learned so many new things and become expert how to handle pressure. I always thankful to al ashram. They have a good management system and leaders are great always supporting. I was terminated since I had some mistakes during in my work period. Now I want to work with them again as a senior document controller
A very well versed organisation , gives equal opportunities to all. A very good PM will be added advantage , very supportive. Salaries are on time. A good company to work with.
A good place to learn. Loads of work to be completed in a short notice. Salary always on time. Management is caring and encouraging to learn and grow.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Work load
you will learn how to work under pressure. and project team and HR Department so supportive to the employees. and staff working times' not good you have to work from morning 7:00 am to night 8:00pm or 9:00pm.
Al-Ashram Contracting Company LLC is a good company and good colleagues. salary is good. good projects. good team. good PM and good planning. have good future
I’m grateful to working for Alashram where the management is best in supporting and gives feedback on all issues a great place to work where I learned and develop my professional skills
i am a document controller and i learn every day. i learned prolog and now Asite to manage my documents and for distribution. Al Ashram is a good company but needs to give all Saturday off. we are taking only 2 Saturday off. employees and managers are great.
I have started working at Al-Ashram end of 2016 when we were only about 12 staff. The management then took the company to a new journey and gained good name in the market. Good management and good treatment to all staff and labours. Work is secured and teamwork.
Pros
management
It is my first company working abroad and the projects I have handled there added to my experience significantly especially in hotel projects. The rapport of the employees with their bosses is excellent. American CEO and irish PM
A typical day of work in construction was every day routine of inspection related to Health and Safety, reviewing their procedures and make a risk assessment base on their method statements and procedures. Critical work has to be managed, any issue with regards to HSE we have to address and inform the Management. I learned a lot in this company especially my decision making skills, I've learned different technique on how to handle the people, speak on their language as they are not educated and they cant speak english so i have to adjust and learned their language. as this skills help me to understand more deeply their attitude and their behavior. Workplace culture are typical a construction site, there a lot of so many issues you have to identified and addressed to the responsible person or with the concern person, but generally, as per the approved company HSE plan, as i can say they are 80-90 percent committed to safety, the management are fully supported the HSE team and our manager reports directly to CEO. The most enjoyable part of the job is if you seen them doing their task with compliance to safety.
easy to reach management. learning environment. no discrimination. all employees are equal. good pay and security. good friendly staff. they take care of their labors and provide good camps.
best company to work for. Never delayed any salary and pay before end of the month always. annual tickets and increments. the management are good and even the GM can be reached for a problem. I always recommend Al Ashram.
Pros
good salary and management
Cons
long hours on sites
I had a good experience and good work with Al Ashram Contracting. Professional and good salary. Had increments and bonus because i was working late hours. good management. they pay end of month. never delayed any salary or supplier payment. I wish I did not leave them. my current company is not good.
I was joined in this company Store Keeper 2015, that time below the 20 staff currently more than 100 staff worked. Duties & Responsibilities Store Keeper, Store Supervisor, Purchaser & Supplier Payment ( Accounts ) I was trained more store keepers in this company
Had lot of good projects and good team to execute the work. All the standard benefits can be expected from the employer. Have alternate saturday off. 30 days paid leave
Al Ashram Contracting LLC is a good company to learn new work procedure. Very good environment & good collages. I had got a lot of experience & filling very happy. I proud to be a member of Al Ashram Contracting LLC. Thank you
A typical working day with long unpaid extended hours and nights. Unprofessional manner and environment. Unprofessional manner when you resign, I had to pay for my visa process after 1 month of arguing and unprofessional attitude. Salaries are not that bad.
Pros
increments
Cons
Long hours, unprofessional to accept resignation
I am honest, proactive ,practice sport and i like it, love my work so much, do my best to finish my duties on time with a right way , share with others their hobbies, prefer to be close to teamwork, good leader who others can depend on him
It was really a great experience to work with Al Ashram Contracting LLC, Dubai. I was working there as an Accounts Assistant and i had learned a lot for my professional and personal life.
Pros
New things to learn
Al Ashram Contracting is a biggest construction company in Dubai. The working with Al Ashram Contracting was really nice and enjoyable with a number of very good and professional colleagues.