Al-Futtaim

Dubai39 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,488 reviews

A good opportunity to be part of this company

Working in al futtaim is great, the company is providing good benefits to those who really work hard and willing to grow. Working with multi cultural environment is a good experience. In al futtaim you will be rewarded with commission whenever you achieve target.

Pros

Good commission basis

Cons

Long hours working

Best Industry for Employee

Its a Best Industry for an employee in terms of benefits and respect . employee engagement was awesome . managers was supportive .

Pros

good incentive structure in starting

Cons

worst incentive structure in present

productivity is not their and managment is not that great

working hours is very long management is not that great brand name is real good monetary benefits are very much not their

Pros

brand name and job security

Cons

working hours, work culture and monetary benefits

Excellent company.

A company that build me up to where I am today. Sees my potentials and gave me the opportunity to learn and grow with them. A company that allows you to work with them in a long term.

Pros

It allows me to make good money

Cons

Working in sales is a long hours but that depends of what you want

deira city center

so much preasure on sales target and have to goal my target i learn lots of thing in this field that how to convert and bit other competitors and also nice environment during my job period i enjoyed as well as i learned alot.

Pros

theirs no free lunch

Cons

1 hour for break

Achievements

- Achieve and exceed the allocated sales target for new units and insurance policies - Deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales - Adhere to company procedures, particularly around cash and credit handling to ensure safety of cash and minimum bad debts - Constantly improve and update knowledge of product range, features and benefits - Maintain awareness of automotive industry, paying particular attention to new features, technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, selling techniques and customer handling skills - Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines to ultimately deliver sales results within set timeframes

Worked as a Parts Sales Executive with a great knowledge of parts interpretations skills. Assisted many Arabic speaking customers on timely basis in after sales areas. Working as an parts sales executive. Maintaining good level of customer service at all the time is my core competency and efforts to work with challenges raised my work profile. Having knowledge of parts business we are able to show best teamwork and progress in monthly reports.

Pros

Yes Occasionally

Cons

Some Times

this company has the best system in the entire UAE automobile industry.

AL Futtaim has the best system in UAE, we were using SAP. At first the company is providing the benefits which were offered during the signing of contracts in the Philippines but started recon structuring the payments scheme which led me to joins another company. The team was a perfect team that's why I stayed for 5 years, the working environment was very nice.

Pros

healthy working environment

Cons

less commission