Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews in Al-Ayn

Al-Ayn19 reviews

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,517 reviews

Al Futtaim is school of Knowledge

I was given all the necessary trainings for my job . Every month there was a refresher courses which helps boost the productivity of all employees. There were sports tournaments which also helps in refreshing minds from work load.

Pros

Free traveling with lunch on all training courses and all meetings

Cons

Working on eid days

the company's prospects, its corporate culture, its competitive advantages on the market, as well as its potential for development.

the company its a corporate culture, its competitive advantages on the market, as well as its potential for development. it helps me to be a better person.

Orient is leading uae insurance for the last 6-7 years

-Orient is a group now with overseas branches in Oman, Syria,egypt , turki,Bahrain - I have attended hundreds of courses during my 17 years of service - the management is highly professional - working atmosphere is outstanding and joyful

Real professional company of UAE

It was an honor to work with a company like Al Futtaim. The 24 years I literally grow with the company and got the working experience of the lifetime. I feel lucky to work such a long period with Al Futtaim.

Gain new experience of customer service

Al futtaim is a group where everyone like to work. It was new experience for me to work first time out of home country. I face new type of customers and language. It was also a good moment of learning and gaining of life experience.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

8hrs

happy fun and i learn a lot

my work is a daily routine basis. ive learned to deal with different people with a good communication,Our management are organized and all staff are complying to it.

Good work

I work in that company more than 4 years . I study so many new things from the company .And i got good experience from the company . i study from the company about spare parts and cars a lot

career oriented

i have a good experience in working this company, lots of fun and have a staff training with free lunch. i learned to have time management, and listen to others opinions in term of working as a tem.

Pros

trainings

Cons

whole day

its a fun workplace

In my past company. There is too much experience I get and a lot of trainings. Customer care and many more. My colleagues is good also. I enjoy my everyday job in carrefour . The first time it's hard to work but later on I find myself enjoying what I'm doing.

Pros

They are giving for us good accommodation and free.

Cons

I have 8hrs duty but sometimes extended but it's okay it's part of the job.

It is one of the best fastest growing company in UAE. The work environment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front it has many branches across the world. So I have good opportunity to show my talent.

Pros

Free Accommodation, Transportation

Enjoyable moments

Lot of things i could learn from Al Futtaim Motors. Can earn a lot money Working environment is good. Managers are very supportive Lot of paper work Less support staff The most enjoyable part is the colleagues they are also very supportive

Pros

Supportive managers & Good Collegeus

Cons

lots of paper work

This group is good but the current set of management are not clear on their goals.

Work environment is good. You get the empowerment to perform your task well. Management are supportive all the time. Co workers are very much co-operative. Only difficulty that you don't get recognized even if you do the good job. The people have to work for longer hours.

literate in computer, knowledgeable in accounting, hardworking, willing to attend training.

im excited for my work, i've learned how to handle the customer if there is a problem,management was fine, my co-workers are friendly and helpful, if one customer cannot speak english(know only little arabic language ),to entertain the customer.

Pros

free accommodation, free transportation

Cons

8hrs

One of the best company in uae

Overall business review,Day to day customer concerns resolving. Daily budget achievement planning and implementation. I learned a lot from the dealership management. People from different country and culture,coordinating all of them a task.

Good company to work for, high-end business experience and skills

I had a nice work experience here, including management, since my company gave me a golden opportunity to handle a remote branch alone. I use to gather qualities that are lacking in me. Simply, i can say a perspective to a new life has been achieved here. Thankyou

Good place for gaining experience

Good management which encourages sales professionals to achieve good targets...

Pros

Quality products

Cons

Average salary benefit

Taking more Challenges

Mostly Weekends to do many reports, I have learned lot of things, management are wekll supportive, my co-worker always support and work as one team, Doing overnight, Working closely with store team.

productive

Provide sales and services to customers; Answer and respond the call center and to customer inquiries, needs and requirements; Provide after-sales services to customers; Build relationships with customers through follow-up of services; Preparing for monthly reports; Ensure compliance of corporate policies and procedures and standards; The enjoyable part of my job is when the customer is satisfied for there needs and wants.

Pros

free accommodation, bus service, health insurance, air ticket

Cons

work overload but no increase of salary

Adjustable Environment

Limitations in JobOver Time but not paidJobs Given are not related to your DesignationCo-workers are competitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al-Futtaim