Al-Futtaim logo
Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Found 1,303 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,452 reviews

Reputed company salary on time with good facilities

Enjoyed my time in alfuttaim treated equally to all employees regardless religion caste country I wish Al-Futtaim best of luck for future anyone joining go for it good company

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Al Futtaim Fashion

Al Futtaim Fashion is the worst company I ever worked for. Wouldn't recommend. Poor in so many levels. From HR and employee services to the back office and top management, people are unfit for the roles, unprofessional and company is a complete mess.

Cons

Low paid workers

Fun workplace and interesting

My everday is exciting going at work. I've learned something in sales that I can add up on my resume. It is stressful only when I don't have sales and management is pushing for it which is normal. But the most memorable is being part of it, is when we are having get together and unwind.

Pros

No stress when it comes to co employees

Cons

stressful when i dont have sales

Lack of transparency

Proud to having a professional life at Al Futtaim Line Manager and middle managers are incompetent , poor in analytical skill level and not up to standard of Alfuttaim

Very Professional Working Environment, Multicultural and Dynamic

Definitely can recommend friends for this company. Well organized and professional from all corners of the world. Multicultural and Steady pace office. This company really do care about its employees wellbeing. During the global pandemic, the management did every possible ways to protects its employees.

Pros

Salary, Annual Bonus, Working Hours and Friendly Environment.

Cons

Favoritism and Lack of external training

Not good management

Low salary speciály e commerce section 1300 only..thats why all staff is resigned.policy and rules very unfair..management very slow movement.company is good but management not good.

Cons

No one leaves the job because of the company but because of the unfair manager

Hard thing is it will be horrible if you get a untrustworthy manager Culture was good Excellent management Work place culture was excellent To manage a unprofessional manager Enjoyable part is top management monitors all good and bad of every one

Pros

Free accommodation for all

Cons

Big company with less opportunities

Too many talented people in company never given opportunity for they are selective people of their choice( political issues ) so many superiors haven’t enough knowledge and skills.

Pros

Free accomodation and transpo

Cons

Not career oriented

Productive and safe working place

I'm enjoy working on AL FUTTAIM MOTORS because of fully organize management, well maintain and clean working place. Has complete working tools and equipment.

Pros

Open for loan appliances and cash, free transportation and internet

Cons

No regular training schedule for the technicians during my working time

Good management and healthy environment.

Al Futaim has a good working environment. From management until my colleagues. All were given a good chance to have a good job with good working hour.

Pros

Accomodation

Jobs at Al-Futtaim

See more jobs

Changing but no structure

Al Futtaim good company to develop, but to many change that are not structured. Training of staff and career development. However the company struggles to identify true talent and poor salary structures. Many shoot from the hip decision making.

Pros

Training and Development

Cons

Salary low

Highly driven competition environment, fun at the same time

You get a lots of learning, training and market experience, a market leader in terms of sales volume marketing campaigns, challenging at times and most rewarding at times

Tyre Technician

even if i already resign in Alfuttaim company' im still hoping that i can work again if they give me a chance! 😉 i already tried to apply again but they ignored me.. im very dissappointed 😒 despite of that i will still give you a Good Score! 👍

Pros

Free breakfast!

Cons

its natural

workplace culture

Al-alfuttaim group one of the best group in GCC & Asia subcontinent ever you meet up with many nationalities & cultures I have learned a lot from al-futtaim group.

Non productive and stressful

Overall I’d second question anyone going for a role within this business.Very stressful environment and often blocked to achieve goals by those who have been within the business too long.

Pros

Perks

Cons

Long hours unas unproductive

Its good company for work

The comapny and culture is okay, colleagues are nice, and professional, but still it depends person to person and position to potion, but I will recommend them to work with them, the review is based on when I was there, almost two years back.

Nice and friendly environment..

It was a very relax environment and very competitive. Work is very challenging everyday.I learned a lot esp handling customer complaints and inquiries.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

Its overseas work.

I would like to reschedule interview store keeper job

Kindly inform that my job lost covid_19 10year experience automobile filed store keeper currently April month job lost. SAP&ARIBA systems handling email follow up. Honestly work believe everything under control. Every monthly inventory consumable maintenance handling.

Pros

Free food benefits

Cons

hours 8 duty

good

good working enviorment for working.long time i am working with this company ,so i have alot of experience about this company ,but i want to change now my work

Pros

no lunch

Cons

Our work place is very busy and enjoyable friendly atmosphere

i am working with Al futtaim motors company and it is a great opportunity working with great company the people are all professional in there depart.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Some time only we have to seat long time.

productive

My usual responsibilities as a Sales Supervisor were: 1 Coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays. 2 Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work schedules and time cards. 3 On a weekly to monthly basis i used to inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level. 4 Hire, train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or firing workers when appropriate. 5 To plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
  • Al-Futtaim