Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Review

Productive and best work place

Time flies in good company. just like hanging out with colleagues, honestly. I mean, as long as I'm in good company and with cool people, and we're just hanging out and having a good time, that's usually what I like to do. I am so proud to be part of this company. Al Futtaim company Best Company in the middle east.

Pros

Free lunches etc

Free to work

One of the best company in the world to grow Apart from the dominance of a particular nationality in fashion retail, AF is a great place to work. Reputable company and job security are the best aspects. Store managers however, have too much power over sales staff. This is a major problem because they can really frustrate sales staff and easily get away with t because there's not really a checks and balances to hold them accountable.

Pros

Free tea, coffee, milk

Cons

Helth care
Same location

Very Good company and good

I have worked in 4 year good company and management then professional hr team normal work pressure good overtime payouts and increments good food and Acomadation

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Not a bad some time transportation failed

Productive and fun workplace

This past few years I learned a lot on this company starting from the task that given me everyday and to the trainings provided by the company, day by day I keep learning and these helps me a lot specially of my career growth.

Pros

Free accomodation, Free food

Cons

Insurance, Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al-Futtaim
  • Productive and best work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?