Al-Futtaim

Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates1,350 reviews

Found 1,350 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,508 reviews

such a nice place to work.

Excellent benefits they provide us. Employer always taking care of the employees.employer will give quaterly and yearlt benefits to the employees.They will follow the advanced techniques .

Worst management and no job security

Worst management and worst leaders... No job security. Only benefit is salary on time ..others no holidays work overtime without pay. Nationality is also an issue there.

In my almost 8 years working in alfuttaim i am so glad and happy to be a part of the team. w

I am really happy to be part of alfuttaim group. How i wish i will be a part of them again. It is really nice to be one of their employees because i felt that alfuttaim is my second family. Good company, good salary and good benefits. How i wish i will be a part of alfuttaim again.

day work with good fecilities,

very good company. worked on burj dubai old town residential project. 22 number of buildings with with best infrastructure fecilities. day work with good fecilities, 10 hours duty,

Very good work place

I loved the management and the workplace at large .it was stress-free job and good workmates to learn fromSalary was being paid on time and in full..

Good pay and benefits but poor work culture

Pros:- Pay and benefits are good. - Very empathetic and easy going management. - You get discounts on all brands. - Good experience in GCCCons:- No one is motivated to work- Limited growth- No work from home

The benefits

The company give you benefits too much and gove you chance to feel you are human The bad thing it tales too much time to develop your career it's hard there to take next step

Pros

Health care

Cons

Career development

Productive and best work place

Time flies in good company. just like hanging out with colleagues, honestly. I mean, as long as I'm in good company and with cool people, and we're just hanging out and having a good time, that's usually what I like to do. I am so proud to be part of this company. Al Futtaim company Best Company in the middle east.

Pros

Free lunches etc

Salary

Less chance of getting salary raise. Better if can negitiate higher salary on your initial contract. Need to work independently as the turnover is high, there's a chance you'll need to learn on uour own.

Very organised

One of the best things working with alfuttaim is job security. British staff was very cooperative but Indians do a lot of politics. Quality of food provided very good.

Very Good Experience

Al Futtaim Automotive was very nice. Lot of changes in the top management. There is a bit of politics, which is expected in big companies. Overall fair experience and good benefits.

Was great experience to work with Al Futtaim Group

I was fortunate enough that i had chance to work with Al Futtaim Group.. supportive management, nice working culture, ontime salary and benifits. Would like to say Thank you Al Futtaim Team.

Fun for working

It kinda hard and also they don't give us many free time but overall it's good to for working and also some time we have too work extra for many days but it's still good

Challenging

A great experience working people with other nationality they very friendly and nice... Great experience working with them.. Salry only problem no increase

Productive and work having fun you'll love to work with them

For me working in Majid Al Futtaim is unforgettable..You will learned alot from them.And if there's possibility to work again with them for sure still I would choose to work again in this Amazing Company.

Productive fun

Fun place to work good management team good onboarding team good pay always on time amazing Hr portal easy to plan yourself good management always hire professionals

Pros

Pay is on time

Cons

No two days off

Company Values

Overall my job was good , however my senior manager was a micro manager and always confirms in meetings he's the best? Very debatable. Why did we we spend so much time on company values when these are not being followed by the Senior Management team?

The best place to work

I joined alfuttaim automotive as telesales actually I really like the work environment its so nice and friendly , salary always on time and overtime is fairly calculated

Great opportunity

Nice company to work with. Payment is good. And many chances to grow and go higher and farer. Management is a little bit strict. But still fine. Overall, good.

My standard of living has improved

Al futtaim The system of the company seems to be very good The management method is mainly hr section alfuttaim and the company was focused on improving the living standards of their employees. Thanks to Symphony

Pros

If you work hard, you will definitely get paid for it

Cons

Good Accommodation Good Food Hospital Accommodation Leisure for the purpose of leisure trips medical

Alfuttaim is a peaceful place to work, infact a friendly environment

It's the best company to work with in UAE with good job security,the working environment is very friendly.. workers help each other meaning good teamwork.Even the company it self helps to educate it's workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Al-Futtaim