AKI GROUP

AKI GROUP Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

# No

#Actually aki group of company is that very much nice company because of they have very well products and. Actually I'm not interested to took anymore #

Great

It was grate experience with the AKI group and it’s was sad that I have to leave the job for good at the time due to some personal problems. I am from Nepal and I had to leave the job for my family issues at the time of pandemic. Move back to Nepal

Good salary

I have good salary but not enough for the cost of living in Dubai that’s why i am looking for better opportunity and more to improve my skills and life.

Productive and Fun Place Working

I am enjoying my days working at AKI Work place is very multi cultural and people of different field and dynamics are working together to achieve a set goals of company. Management has been very nice to the employees but forward planning for employees needs to be focused as they do not have a proper channel where employees should be tested and rewarded for their performance. Fetching Data for daily use which is required for a merchandise planning job is not so easy. We need to fetch data from 3-4 separate servers and then do our analysing part. Work Environment is very nice and everyone helps each other to achieve their individual goals

Cons

Long Hours

productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work was fun learning but sometimes tough as well. I've learned lots of things such as the product knowledge, how to deal with different types of customers, how to close the deal and how to deal also with the other colleagues you are encountring in each stores you are being assigned to. Its a productive workplace were you can learn so many strategies how to sell your product. The hardest part of the job was the sale pressure vs competitors, and the most enjoyable part of the job was to able to serve customer 's needs ,reached their satisfaction and close the deal.

sehr gute Erfahrung

Die AKI-Gruppe ist eine der führenden Gruppen in den Vereinigten Arabischen Emiraten, ich hatte eine großartige Erfahrung mit AKI als Trade Marketing Specialist für verschiedene FMCG-Marken. Ich war in der Lage, meine Karriere zu erweitern und meine Professionalität auch in meinem Beruf auszuweiten, um das Vertrauen meiner Manager und des Geschäftsinhabers zu gewinnen, indem ich den Verkauf durch die Schaffung vieler neuer Ideen im Marketing erhöhte. Ich habe es geschafft, die neuen Produkte auf den Markt zu bringen, und ich habe Erfolg damit, dass es reibungslos funktioniert. Der jährliche Businessplan war Teil meiner Aufgaben, an denen ich jedes Jahr beteiligt war. Das Verwalten und Trainieren neuer Mitarbeiter gehörte zu meinen täglichen Aufgaben. Tägliche, monatliche, jährliche Berichte über die Markenleistung im Markt sowie Überwachung der Marktherausforderungen und der Trends. Das Marketing-Feld ist Mein schwieriger Bereich und wo ich meine Fähigkeiten unter Beweis stellen kann.

profetional work place

in my present job i have learned a lot added more information's more and new job tasks . its totally different environment than my previous one .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AKI GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AKI GROUP