Ain Al Khaleej Hospital logo

United Arab Emirates28 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Pediatric Ophthalmologist

This was my first job in the United Arab Emirates and for me the culture in this Hospital is reasonably good as compared to many other Private hospital. The only problem was that there were long working hours with only one day of per week that is on Friday which accumulated to be a very stressful situation which made me quit the job.

poor organization and management

working for their own benefits, never care about employee, no work life balance, split shifts and Non cooperative HR, learn only dirty politics, work life balance in none, only force labors, no family time, salary deductions, giving bad references and abusing employee

Pros

Cons

split shifts, work life balance

Good work environment

working there was slow because it's routine work, there is no advancement, as for the working place it was fine but no conformable in the emergence, but the biggest comment is the salary were they don't increase that easily and the salaries itself are low

Specialist anesthesia

Job security, salary on time , opportunity to grow, promising hospital ,one of the most Luxurious hospitals in Al Ain , location is excellent nearby everything.

Great Job for fresh graduate

It is great for how would like to learn more correctly how to work in big corporation. I learned every thing about patient affairs. Management wasn't stable due to frequently substitutions.

Ain Al Khaleej Hospital insights

What people like

• Feeling of personal appreciation

Areas for improvement

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good Management, Good Prospects

Good co-works, thoughtful managements, qualified professionals. You can learn a-lot and progress in your career. This company has a bright vision in the future.

I find it difficult to work their

As A head of anaesthesia I have to organize a roster for 3 anesthatist and 3 tech for 2 operating theaters working from 8 :00 AP till 4 :00 PM

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question