Ain Al Khaleej Hospital logo

Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates28 reviews

Satisfactory

The working atmosphere is relaxed and interference from management is not that much and they don't put unreasonable pressure regarding meeting targets.

poor organization and management

working for their own benefits, never care about employee, no work life balance, split shifts and Non cooperative HR, learn only dirty politics, work life balance in none, only force labors, no family time, salary deductions, giving bad references and abusing employee

Pros

Cons

split shifts, work life balance

Stressful work without any benefits and low salary...

treating COVID-19 patients without safety and security to life.... even reduced salary to half...Stressful and dangerous work environment... Management forcing to do work with COVID-19 patients for AED 2,500/- salary per month...!!!

Pros

Only local patients...

Cons

less salary, stressful work environment

Pediatric Ophthalmologist

This was my first job in the United Arab Emirates and for me the culture in this Hospital is reasonably good as compared to many other Private hospital. The only problem was that there were long working hours with only one day of per week that is on Friday which accumulated to be a very stressful situation which made me quit the job.

Obtained proper notifications and authorizations to ensure coverage of patients procedures

Acquired specific CPT and ICD-9 codes to ensure proper treatment and billing of all detailed procedures Maintained transaction report for client billing Trained employees on various hospital procedures

Ain Al Khaleej Hospital insights

What people like

• Feeling of personal appreciation

Areas for improvement

• Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good work environment

working there was slow because it's routine work, there is no advancement, as for the working place it was fine but no conformable in the emergence, but the biggest comment is the salary were they don't increase that easily and the salaries itself are low

fun time

Job Description was Claiming and coding plus submissions of the claims , Delaying with the insurance team . HR group was also included in my jod description a

Specialist anesthesia

Job security, salary on time , opportunity to grow, promising hospital ,one of the most Luxurious hospitals in Al Ain , location is excellent nearby everything.

having fun working with them

more progress in terms of working related. I've learned a lot in term of dental approval. i have a close relationship with my dental department team.

Good place to work and build your career

Good place to work and build your career. Ethical practice.Best place for employees to develop their skills and expand their knowledge . Job security is high compared to other firms.

I had a memorable experience at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital, people are friendly and welcoming, willing to always give a hand when needed.

I have learned so much during my stay in Ain Al Khaleej Hospital, I was given tasks to handle things independently with regards to overall function of my department that I was assigned. Teaching in coming staff nurses or junior staff nurses to be independent themselves and reliable worker where I find the most enjoyable part of the job for me. The hardest thing of my job would be my reason to do more, learn more and strive for learning so I could be better equipped to handle difficulties with ease and confidence.

Pros

Friendly co-workers and staffs

Cons

with only one day off.

As a Registered Nurse,

I am Competent in dealing different patients cases by doing any procedures includes in my scope as nurse, hard working, can do multi tasking, have compassion at work and dedicated of what task they will assigned to be and maintain confidentiality.

Productive Work Place

The company knows how to value the staff and they have good management. Good team work. Good Leaders. Good environment. accomudating and very responsive staff.

Great Job for fresh graduate

It is great for how would like to learn more correctly how to work in big corporation. I learned every thing about patient affairs. Management wasn't stable due to frequently substitutions.

very secure

i have learned more and it improves my job area. The management team are very suuportive. good team work and accuracy in job.the work place is very flexible

Productive and good environment to work

Work compiled of busy with treating patients, notes documentation and case discussions with the team member for updating the knowledge. Learned coping with patients and colleague, different environment with multi culture staffs. Good management

There is no job security.

Am working here since last 4 years.its . I got a new experience from here. there is good team work in the Emergency department. Good support from ER incharge.

Pros

salary on time

Cons

No job security

Good work place

Leading hospital in al ain. Good work place. Cases doing- ent, ophthalmic, neuro, general, laparoscopic, orthopedic, obg. 2 Major or, 1minor or is there.

Pros

Providing accomadation

Fruitful work life

I'm currently under AAKH throughout my upcoming 4 years stay here in the hospital, it is a challenging one because a lot of changes time to time in the facility which I understand to claim the perfect and best way to provide good services for our clients. I have grown to be a competent and a game changer nurse in the hospital.

Good Management, Good Prospects

Good co-works, thoughtful managements, qualified professionals. You can learn a-lot and progress in your career. This company has a bright vision in the future.

the system is good, fun workplace

-management still for improvement,not so staff friendly -fun colleagues -some issues such as team work in various areas needs to be resolve -no benefits apart from salary, -the hospital had a good accommodation which is 2 minutes hike going to the hospital.

Pros

accomodation is nearby the place of work

Cons

overtime is not compensated, no benefits apart from salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question