AIMS logo

AIMS Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Salary and management

You get your salary but it ll be delayedYou ll get good accommodation.People don't have ethics of work company don't have system but facility to work is good environment is good to work.

enhance the knowledge and experience

What is the best part of working at the company?process knowledge and field experienceWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?trouble shooting the system and recommendationsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?independence and freedom is environment i like itWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?nothing like that because experience teaches

Developer

I have worked as django developer as intern and knew basic skills in it . I am familiar with html and css. I am also good at teaching and worked as a primary teacher in school as part time teacher

Productive workplace with intellectual people

During my time at AIMS, I have learned about the Sulphur recovery process which was an unexplored area for me with respect to oil and gas field. It also allowed me to interact with various intellectual people and work under their supervision for the betterment of the company.

More productive

Good but not satisfactory. whatever promises they are making they are not providing now. Only Business needed. Even business comes they are not considering employee promises. And that is not fair at all.

Pros

Cons

No Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question