Affinity Living Group

Affinity Living Group Employee Reviews

I was very happy to work here at one point in time.

ED was a jerk made work miserable. I did enjoy the staff and residents but that's all. When I first started I loved it but after awhile it was so stressful just going to that place.

Grateful for Growth

I have been with the company for almost 5 years and have grown with knowledge and position! I’m truly grateful for the growth I have been given. We all personally need to improve as well as on a company level. I choose to continue to make a difference!

Used to be a great place to work

At one time this was a wonderful place to work. In came an inexperienced Ed DB who let her “buddies” stay on their cell phones and wash their car when the were supposed to be working and……along came drama, tension and just a bad work environment. Residents are cared for poorly. Treats staff poorly. Sad to see where it was and how it ended up with a weak leader.

Awful to work for

They are unethical and will set you up to take the heat. Lack of staff and they don't pay the workers a fare share to make a good living. They are greedy.

Pros

Cons

Unethical

If you love what you do and not concerned about pay then the job will be perfect for you

Does not pay enoughYou become attached to your residents Some people are mean to old people and if you’re not you’ll be totally annoyed by your coworkers.

Poor communication under management

A lot of talking about employees short comings instead of guiding them. Management changes rules without notifying employee that reflected pay. Loved working with the residents and they activities that that had

Pros

The residents was a joy to work with

Some Strong Points

i learned alot but the work/life balance wasn't great . Met some great people while working there. But i wouldn't not go back ever. Lots of Gossip and back stabbing

Run

Corporate is the worst company I ever worked for. They don’t care about the residents or employees. Run as fast as you can! ED has a big head. Don’t work here

Managment terrible

During time there I was treated like a child. Management is very young and does not have your back. You can hear the management talk about other staff and they make fun of other staff also.

Pros

Great co workers on the floor

Cons

Management, pay, reaidents, overall sucks

understaffed

most places are understaffed and they sweep a lot of issues under the rug and don't address them until the state comes in. They have a lot of turn over in management and staff

Can not be trusted

You have to watch your pay stubs. They will try to short your pay. They withheld hero/hazard pay for most of their employees. They never stick with any policy or formula for more than a year, constantly changing their approach to business. Right now they are bribing employees with a chance to win a new car if they subject to a covid vaccine. They claim to give away 9 cars to various vaccine recipients. Yeah, instead of investing their money into the buildings and paying way overdue vendor invoices, they are buying cars to bribe employees with. LOL. Ridiculous

Pros

Work with good people at the building.

Cons

Corporate and their financial instability and lack of resources

Productive and fun place to work

This company does not allow advancement opportunities. They are not good at giving raises. They expect more from their employees than they give. This company is not my favorite.

Pros

Residents are very enjoyable to care for.

Cons

There is no room for advancements or raises.

Poor excuse of a company

The cooperate only cares about themselves and money.

Choose any company other than this one

The most unethical company that I have ever worked for in my entire life. They only care about census, census, census. They cannot hire competent care staff and they are in constant trouble with the state regulators.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Sucks

Somerset was very nerve racking. Co worker disrespectful to residents and other co workers. Management needs help. Benefits suck too.....Holden They need some management there. If you arent in there click they are out for you. Very disrespectful to each other and residents.

Not the best or most reputable place to work.

Unless you are upper management or an employee who just happens to be related to someone in upper management, you are treated as if you don't count. If you're a family member that is hired, you don't even have to be qualified for the position your given. They will even create a position of authority for you if they need to. Employees can be and are often replaced at the drop of a hat for reason's that make no sense or for no real reason at all while others with very clear reason to be let go aren't. You are constantly made promises that never are kept and someone else always takes credit or is given credit for your ideas and suggestions. Employees who are truly out for the good of the company are totally ignored and disregarded while others who actually sit around talking or playing games etc., on their computers are rewarded.The true workers in the company are stressed out from constantly having to the jobs of others because if they don't they can't get their job done properly and on time. Too much of your time and energy is used covering for others. Its a real shame as there have been and are some truly dedicated and hard working employees at ALG.

Pros

Can work from home when necessary.

Cons

To many lies and manipulation of the truth, To many promises made not kept, Hardtime meeting your deadlines due to others not doing what their supposed to, Always having to correct the work of others, Having to constantly make excuses to vendors.

Some managers are ok

Horrible company to work for they dont care that you have a life outside of work at all. They obviously dont care about employees we werent even covered for catching covid19 at the facility and went without pay for almost 2 weeks. Would not recommend this company unless completely desperate..oh and the pay sucks as well it is nowhere near the living wage.

Cons

Low pay, poor management, bad company

If you think working in the Trump Administration would be fun, this place is for you!

Management are so far out of their leagueNever heard of policies and proceduresNo consistency, everNever pay their billsNo support for facility leadershipTime off a jokeInsurance costs outrageous

Pros

No oversight so do what you want

Cons

Like a start up company led by morons but been open 20 years

Would not recommend

Management sits in their office with the door closed and locked 99% of the time! The PCA and med techs are horrible. there is not proper care for the residents. They can’t keep employees because they choose to keep the bad ones which in turns starts drama and runs the new good employees off

Pros

The residents

Cons

Terrible environment for not just PCA’s but kitchen staff as well. They don’t care if you live there because THEY COME FIRST.

I enjoyed the first week. Then all of a sudden rumors and gossip began circulating to me. Terrible backstabbing. I was ready to seriously ready to confront one of the workers because of the unprofessional manner the person had. Management is terrible and I should have NEVER worked there. My instincts were to run when interviewed but I didn’t. DO NOT WORK THERE OR SEND YOUR LOVED ONES THERE.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Overworked, unprofessional and underpaid

Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional behavior in management good employees that work hard are not treated fairly loyal employees are not treated fairly a lot of favoritism between employees and they play employees against one another

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Living Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Affinity Living Group