Adidas logo
Adidas

Adidas Employee Reviews

Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,290 reviews

A very good company to work for With amazing people full of talent and caring for one another.

Is a great honor and privilege to work for a company like Adidas which is regarded as one of the biggest Sports brand and the culture in the place is good and great..

Is a proud to work for a company with such a long history of leadership

I have the ethic also fast learner and very enthusiastic about this company and the job,with my motivation and commitment will ensure me quickly become productive and valued member of the team.

Great brand to work for.

adidas is a great company to work for. Constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation, supportive and collaborative colleagues and of course you get to wear the latest gear to work.

I had a best experience at adidas

I prefer to work life time with adidas, i love Adidas. Being a sale associate i learned lot of things there i increased my confidence and also i Received best seller award from adidas.

Political interference

Adidas have a huge amount of political game within the managements. That makes your work even harder and stressful. Even if we give our 100%, superiors will never give appreciation and you always get scolded on occassions. I personally hate working in such an environment.

All over good

I have had wonderfully experience from there moreover I learn lot of from. Always be positive mind and friendly with all staffs, there's no any junior or senior description all are equal.

Excellent work

Be possitive be smily face Be energetic aaalways Be friendly with all the staffs and customers & to help customers Should read customers mind. Thank you

productive

was nice and productive and the management was superb with good appraisals and remuneration. good working condition and excellent coordination between management and staff

fun place to work

Adidas company is a great work place to gain excellent customer crevice skills.I had the most fantastic time of my life with the entire staff members.

Great experience

One of the best organizations were people can develop,show their own skills.Adidas is company where you can learn more thing about retail. They have different concepts stores in all over UAE

Jobs at Adidas

See more jobs

Great place to work and learn

adidas is one of the best company to work at because of its diversity of employee's from different countries. great place to learn and explore more about retail.

Pros

Annual air tickets, quarterly uniform

Cons

Growth

Overall a very good place to work. However during the years with the management change the culture and spirit has diminished. Working hours are very long and Communication is lacking from higher management. Compensation and benefits quite good at the Dubai office as a positive.

Good overall

Adidas is one of the biggest company which provide a good customer service to all the clients. We always connect to all the queruies of the clients engaging in all the aspect by providing a good customer service.

Productive and fun learning experience.

The work i did at Adidas taught me how to handle tricky situations and helped me realize the gruesome work that people put in everyday to make a living. The job showed me how to pave a path to a more disciplined path, from stocking the shoes and clothes in their appropriate places, to greeting customers and fulfilling their requests.

Productive and fun working

It was fabulous working in Adidas as a part timer but the agents were really harsh they used to never pay at time. Although I would love working there again. -Learnt a lot from the staff. -Management was also great. -Working as team is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Entry role at adidas

If you value your life-work balance and mental health, i would not advise to join this company. Unless you are used to the corporate culture then go right ahead

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

everything

Best company to ever work for

This is a company that you should start your career with and end it with. You will not find a better place to work at like adidas. Is it perfect like a Utopia? No.. But, there isn't a perfect place anyway. I would say it is close to being perfect. Staff are passionate about what they do, they are competitive in a good way, they are overall health freaks, sporty, love to party and have fun and they work hard. Working there is pure fun and joy. You work hard, and then you will be appreciated. Opportunities for professional growth and development are limitless.

Pros

Fun atmosphere

Cons

Nothing more than the usual at any great company...

Part time job. Long hours of standing. Great customer relations. Inspiring work colleagues. Always looking forward to meeting/helping new customers. Treat customers as clients.

it was great opportunities to get connected with different cultures and different type of people and success to make a perfect sales in period time .

it was perfect management good understanding with type of people around the world worked under pressure ( offer weeks ) learning how to smile and satisfy the customers even in the pressure times .

Pros

xx

Cons

9 hours plus one hour break

Best store

I like this store .. everything very good .. clothes . Staff .. and I like your products to much , and my experience candidate me to be a team leader in your company . And I will be proud if joined in your company

Pros

Special staff

Cons

I didn't find before

Fun Workplace

Its just fun being there, all employees feels like part of Adidas Family. Work culture is just amazing as its most diversified work culture of my career.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Policies
  • Adidas