ADCO

ADCO Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates79 reviews

Challenging work environment

Good place to work in terms of development opportunities and application of new technology. Can be stressful at times when there is tight deadline to meet.

i am totally happy in adco project, but they are very slow in visa processing and medical , intetview etc...

very slow processing for interview arrangement and employment visa processing , medical other too... They are not providing appreciation certificate and cash award for hse professional

Pros

nil

cons

Great change

Very nice working environment that every person should live in his life.During my time at ADCO, I have always received support and attention from our managers.

Very good arrangements play grounds and internet service

First Health Safety and Environment follow the All Adco employee duty Hours all staff follow the Safety Rules, all the employee experts Oil & Gas field, all staff supported to another Team and subcontractor employee.

Pros

Ppe, Traveling, food, Doctor Medicine, company Provide All

Cons

10 Hour per day

Good experience

Big organization, long approval cycles. continuous management change that killed many departments and years worth of efforts. Not sure how the situation now.

Experienced with professional staffs and clients

Experienced with professional staffs with clients and related documentation work with facility given by the company facility and work responsibility at sit.

Working Efficiently

I have did site visit at ADCO. They are following HSE as per international standard. I have received several times HSE & H2S training. They have proper set of engineering standards.

Pros

Free Breakfast & Lunch

Cons

Hazardous Gas prone area

productive

Great company to work for work / family balance understanding Management well structured company HR is a bit slow, but effective I liked working for ADCO

Challenging and rewarding job

Have a lot of opportunities for enthusiastic individuals. A good place to work for, with diversity in activities. Will guaranty a positive and high value future and career.

Lwd

I worked as engineering at oil field , I goes to offshore and onshore ,in drilling department , I have very good salary , I hope to have no nearly ...

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADCO?

Large professional governmental company

Large professional governmental company but it depends on who is your manager to allow you to grow and develop. It was a nice challenging experience, but there is much more to properly utilize their staff (25% of employees are doing most of the work; some are too busy and some are not having enough work delegation and being allocated sufficient responsibilities)

ADCO good company.

ADCO good company I have increased my experience while working with ADCO . Good relationship with my team . Insurance for me & my fimely. End of services.

big responsibility

very big company with huge number of employees so many responsibilities on my job description and all are organized well with providing the best customer service

good place

It was a normal experience , I worked as a part time job in swimming events .. The job went okay but the salary wasn't that high.. But its okay i took experience.

creative company

A prospective employer will always looks favourably on the effort taken by those who have done work experience, which empowers new talent and gives them an edge to push for the most sought after graduate positions in the field.

Productive and learning experience

Productive and learning experience .How ever you have to compromise your social life .Team work is the most befitting thing here. You will have to work hard to beam a productive team member

Pros

Learning

Cons

Less time for social life

Great place to work.

High H2S 34% extreme heat. Very challenging conditions. Day to Day operation very dynamic. Was very interesting to work with the many nationalities and have them work together.

Pros

Pay was Good

Cons

Long hours extreme heat

Balanced Job work family life

The company work environment is great and adheres to international technical standards. Compensation /benefit is great. Multinational work place with more than 130 nationalities. Managment based on trust and allow promoting new ideas /techniques.

desert job, not much action unless you like to read

low pay for a job halfway around the world. i guess thats why i was the only american. they laid off about 3000 out of 7000 employees, but compensated us upon severance.

Pros

lots of free time

Cons

no alcohol, ramadan

good working environment

Good working environment and freindly enviornment. Work life balance. In house training culture and coaching is very beneficuial. Out trainings are also provided frequently.

Productive and fun work place

A nice working environment.Developing solutions that improve the efficiency of administration and business operations. Developing project framework, Service level Agreements and Outsourcing Contracts. Experience in various levels of contract management and in settling various contractual issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADCO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADCO