Accor

Accor Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates111 reviews

Found 111 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,894 reviews

Productive , team work, career growth

Best place to grow career and learn new technologies skills under supervision of seniors. Attentive and need to familiar with products and policy. Chain group and after two years can take mobility transfer from place to another

Pros

Free meals, uniform

Cons

According to comany rules

Terrible

Terrible managementTerrible payNo advancement even after years of hard workPoor treatment towards the staffTerrible good and accommodation No over time or other compensations

Avoid

The management at Accor (MENA region especially) is unfortunately unreliable and biased. To me, the workplace culture was toxic and people were often hired merely based on referrals. Upper management is unbalanced and every second person gets a 'director' title which I find ridiculous. Restructuring occurs often and as a result, job security is low. The performance review system we used was not based on any real science. Employee surveys were disregarded and as the CEO stated, 'if you're not happy... leave'. I would not recommend this company to anyone. It's a pity that hotel ground staff work so hard, yet leadership barely does anything and doesn't care about employees.

Nice

Am working here so I now how to this work and here management also very nice and dipartment also good.befor i need to apply then my result al fine good service and higin follow al guest good review so feel very good.

Very good environment

You can learn many things, improve yourself and the company, very helpfull leaders , always there for you to help you in any way. The enviroment is very good!!!

Productive and fun work place. This is the best place to learn and express your abilities in your field

Accor Group of Hotels is a very large group and a renowned hotel group have many exclusive brands and luxury brands.Sofitel Hotel Jumeirah beach residence is one of the best properties and recently renovated to its excellence.It's managed by highly professional and well experienced management.The work atmosphere is among the best desired place with privileged to show your skills and learn new ventures.Recommended as a best placement.

Funwork place

Great environment friendly work place you will learn alot and will enjoy your time there staff and management is very coprative. And always read my to help abd supporting.

Hit or miss company.

Look for better opportunities. Had my first job in this company and I'm sad to say that the establishment I got to work to isn't a good environment to be working with. You would be better off working somewhere else.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Day offs almost always get cancelled, Rarely give you/approve your lieu days, No variety on food, Unpaid overtime, Forced overtime with no compensation

Stressful Job with NO work Life Balance

Work culture is pathetic with a very stressful working conditions. There is no recommendation and appreciation for innovative thinking and approaches to do work.

Accor give us respect & bread butter for family and staff and mangers always help us in work

Overall the company is good and head office in france and the company support us through the nature saving things like tree plantation in Dubai municipality and respect all nation with cultural programme and helping the whole nation when the countries have climate disaster like floods the company help all the countries need help by donations

Pros

Free lunch residence for free

Cons

8 hours

Excellent training program by accor through out the year.

The best part of accor they managing training program time to time to understand ACCOR company in better way. In addition they company taking care of their employees in all aspects.

I had a great experience working with Accor .

We had a great team at workTypical day would start with business planning , I had a great boss to work and the team was mixed nationality but a great work culture,hardest day of the job was to source business.The most enjoyable part was when sales acheived sales targets

Very Busy with Very Limited Staff

Unorganized..very limited staff multi-tasking, extending for hours without being compensated or even unappreciated. Management nowhere to find whenever it's busy. It is too easy for them to offer anything to guests but disregards staff's needs. They are the one's whose breaking the rules without weighing the situation properly. They don't support ex-colleagues that they've made redundant. Favoritism.

Pros

They easily provide compensation on every situation.

Cons

Owning Company & Management only care about revenue..they don't really care about their staffs.

Guaranteed development

The company keep growing and sure the team members are growing up with the company, you can be recognized and doors are open for success upon your own passionate

Pros

All kind of benefits as an international company

Great place to work and career growth

friendly and helping Management, a great place to work for career growth, open plate form, very well staff policy, providing the staff facility was nice,

Pros

Free food and accommodation

Cons

over all great place to work

Productive and fun loving company

Sofitel hotel JBR is one among the best Hotel in this region. Relatively the Management hold a very high degree of Trainings and welfare measures to sustain the ambassadors to work in a very atmosphere.

Pros

Free accomadation Free food free transportation.Service charge.

Cons

Very competitive

good company

Company is really good, there were incentives and awards which makes you feel important. Nonetheless, pay was average. Enough to sustain your needs. They provide accomodation and transpo as well which is good.

Pros

Free accomodation and transport

Cons

No overtime pay

like to work with Accor hotels

it's great to b work with Accor hotels.very friendly and well free for staff to contact any time and respect full team and co workers. its alwasy pleasure to work with acoor hotels

Pros

positive

Cons

Negative

I worked at sofitel hotel the palm Jumeirah

It was fun working with sofitel, I leaned alot of things to do with security management, but the work culture was generally good except the hash working conditions by the security manager although we had good working term work. But all in all averything went on well.

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

Team work and good management

Accor company one of the best company i've worked. Management treated fairly to all associates. They were all good listener especially when it comes to associates needed.

Fast growing company

Exciting fast changing company with a lot of potential. A lot of innovative and new hotels opening weekly. Exciting projects , every day something new to learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Accor