Abu Dhabi National Hotels

United Arab Emirates501 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Job security & on-time salary

The overall performance of the company is good. Individuals' experience in the company depends upon someone's behavior or experience. So my experience is better than others. I am happy with the company.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

No..at work place no fun .only strict at on duty time

When I'll go to duty ,I feel some curious and some enjoyment in work only..I enjoyed in work...not with out work...work is first after anything...but in duty time....I was always be professional, honest,transparent and strict... If any problem with my mistakes..I'll be professional,honest and dignity . when dealing with the clients, consumers, suppliers and colleagues I'm treat the colleagues fairly and with out discrimination I learned in duty ,when dealing with clients with a respect not by the proud.., My hardest part of the job is about salary,it is enough for me and family, I'll come to here for support my family and built a bright future Nothing .. Is enjoyment in duty hours But , Not for me.........my enjoyment is in work only ,when I'm doing work, doing with lot enjoyment not by pressure..... This is the most enjoyable part of the job....

Pros

Nothing free in this.....

Cons

Weekly one off....health is also good

one of best company in UAE.

Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.Smile when we talking to people, Communicate clearly,Always be friendly, Be interested.Dealing with customer / new people makes most enjoyable of my job.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Accomodation & transportation

Cons

One Day Holiday

productive work place

has taught me new skills specially in the services or prioritizing customers rights. management is fine even my fellow staffs, we have strong team work.

benefits

Big company

Service provider, managements, restaurants staffs, housekeeping, nursing aids, cashiers, sales ladies, teachers, waitress and waiters, this company has a good employees-employers relations and provide basic and allowances and benefits.

Pros

sick leave, vacation Ramadan leave

Cons

late not allowed, escape at work, tardiness.

productive and fun workplace with professional colleague

First time work experience here in foreign country....challenging experience need to learn regarding of the work...developing skill and knowledge making new friends.

Pros

free meal transportation and accommodation

Cons

10 hours

Can work but no salary rise for years

work and take your salary on time but no promotion and no salary rise for years.no plane ticket, there is job security if you work with out asking any question

Pros

free food, accommodation, no flight ticket

Fun to work

nice place to work, but bad management not organize. small salary for lower employee, they need to provide job description for the new employee. thank you

Pros

No overtime

Cons

fare

Enjoy working with this company

What would i say about this company. Very Good workplace. I learned more regarding with the job. The management is good. They give us rest days to enjoy after work.

Pros

Free lodging, free laundry and free meals

fun nd friendly

Company is good as much for all staff, providing good work skills and behave and punctuality. Learning new things and how to get hard work being profesnal.

Pros

free food

Cons

lunch break

productive and fun work place

about working is good all staff good i have too much experience about this company to how to serve how communicate people first of all we need to be patient of the customer and if you serve a food you need good ambience and alweys to the customer.

Pros

free lounce

fun work place

Abudhabi national hotels is one of the leading company in uae , they have hotels .transporting company,catering and much more . i worked their as a driver .

Pros

Free accomadation

Cons

salary very low

good

short break . long working hours . when short in staff i have to work their job too. Little hard work but work is work no complaints . good free food and accomodation .

Pros

food and accomadation

Cosmopolitan environment

Nothing great to rave about the Company, only thing worthwhile was that I got the opportunity to learn Arabic which came in handy few years ago when I visited Medinah in Saudi Arabia for training Saudi Arabian Airlines employees. Got the opportunity to work with people of different countries and exposed to the Arabian culture.

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Poor salary and career progression plans

it's some

I am working in abu Dhabi national hotel in 3 year but no improvement and not good salary and to many rules and regulations

Pros

free lunch, b

Cons

not good salary

Nightmare in this company

This company is number 1 cheater, no future to this company, they will assign anywhere of uae, long hours of working with out overtime pay

Pros

Free food, but you cant eat, every day boiled cabbage

Cons

Long hours and very bad accomodation

Productive Work place

Working with ADNH is fine, But need more security in terms of work lose. Management is good, benefits are provided but limited. overall company is okey

Pros

Na

Cons

job security

Good Company

Management wise it was ok. Very helpful and professional, career advancement is recognized as well as salary increases. Work place is fun and exciting. Hardest part would be the long hours but it's all worth it when the company takes care and recognize hard work.

Not recomemded to work in this company

They said one of the big catering companh in uae, but the management is manupulate by indian which came from kerla, and well known in uae as having a bad attitude

Pros

Free fod, but it is very hard to swallow

Cons

Long hours, accomodation in the middle of the desert, like a prison camp

I have fun of arranging the office of social worker, making a tea, photo copying and assisting reciptionest if needed.

Abu dha nation hotel is a biggest company for office girl, nanny bus, waitress and cleaner. This company is own by shiekh kalifa.

Pros

Free accommodation and transfortation

Cons

8hours

good

it was quite good working in this company but everyone needs to grow and have more experience of new things to have more knowledge and skills to do something new. to be more flexible of doing anything

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

12 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Abu Dhabi National Hotels