Abu Dhabi National Hotels

United Arab Emirates500 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Job security & on-time salary

The overall performance of the company is good. Individuals' experience in the company depends upon someone's behavior or experience. So my experience is better than others. I am happy with the company.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

O enjoyed working here

The workers here are friendly and very professional to work with. My salary fits with my job and our em0loyers provided houses that we stay and also we have food allowances.

Pros

Free housing and food allowances

Cons

Over worked

Fun workplace

This place is good to take chance to make a career and also good design hotel . And managers are good . And also good team work and has a too much benefit

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

It all depends on where you are allocated to work. Some locations are nice and employees are well taken of whilst some locations are not.

The good thing about it is that it provides healthcare and accommodation. Since it catered for many companies and organizations, employees can easily be transferred from one location to another. It’s a good thing because each time employees are learning new things.

Pros

Free lunch and accommodation

Cons

Dentals insurance

Easy and Safe

They accommodate us nicely. If you have complaints about your workplace, they transfer you to a better work. They are open to promotions if you are working hard.

Pros

free accommodations and food

Cons

12 hours duty

Productive fun and successful

Its a company where i enjoyed working and had a good relationship with management, had promotions and even had certificates been awarded to my work.....

Pros

accommodation and food

Cons

any hours

cashier

I am working in ADNH Cashier have 7 years experience no slary increment and my salary is 1000 drms do not come in this company bad company and not benefits for ild staff I given my life ADNH and ADNH not given me anything and I can not do anything. ADNH CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FOR OLD EMPLOYEES SALARY I AM A VERY POOR MAN AND I am doing cashier work

Abu Dhabi National Hotel

About this company for it's ok but they give a small salary for me.. Management it's sometime s are ok for employee .. There are many reasons if you want to know the others comment for that company just talk me I will tell anything.. Examples. They some mistaking the location of your job some location they good salary sometimes if you are not lucky you going to small Company and small salary very small .

Pros

Free accommodition

Cons

Its just a normal compony with bad management

It was great working for ADNH. But the management is very bad. The job security isnt there at all.. and also the accomodation and good is very bad with no where to complain and be heard.favouritism is the order of the day.

Pros

Exciting roles

Cons

Bad food.bad accomodation and working conditions

yes good company and beautiful working enviroment

No 24 hours operation not fixed day work yes I learned so many basically I learned here SAP Software Management is very good relating to employees Working culture and environment is beautiful Only the hardest part is Hygiene and Corrective action Yes in Ramadan month is very enjoyable month of the year.

Pros

free launce

Food

I don't want too work as cleaner the company is good but the management is not good Company gives salary on time this is the good thing of Company..

Pros

Free lunch

Fun workplace

My typical day of work is cashieringI have learn how to communicate with arabic customer thru the help of my colleagueInteresting part of the job is learnig different brand/ products of alcohol products

Pros

Free allowances/ over-time/ accommodation/ insurance

Cons

Long hours of duty

postive thingking and easy to adapt in any situation.

i have a 6 years experience working as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a cummukative intership hospital. Can easily adapt in any situation given. Looking for a company who can showcase my talent.

Pros

free live out accomodation

nothing

Not good work Very hard No encouraging No good food No good salary Cooking not allowed in accommodation Too much problem for food No one wanted to work in adnec location.

Pros

nothing

Cons

10 hours duty

Very bad management no helping Rude behaviour

Very bad management rude behaviour giving low class food very low salary pay out so i find another new one job for my future. I'm always giving my best

Carrers are not growing. No salary growth even i am working within 5 months.

Careers are not growing. No salary growth even i am working within 5 years. This company is only for the beginner working abroad. They don't have any team buiding.

Beginners

The company was good and management was very good too, but salaries paid were not up to mark. There is no long term career with company. No entertainment for staff.

It's fun working at my location and i learned so many things.

I learned a lot of things in my current company ans enjoyed working with my colleagues. However, i want to show my other skills in some ways and work based on my educational attainment.

Pros

Friendly colleagues

Cons

Long hours standing and not good food for the staffs

ADNH - Compass ("the biggest catering company in the world")

Working in ADNH Compass has provided me immense experience in dealing with people from many different nationalities. Training for the job are provided on regular intervals. This is the best part of working in this place. The systems such as food safety management, IT systems are excellent. And innovations and improvement of these systems happen on a continuous basis which help us learn more. By working in this place, my attitude toward work changed and I developed an attitude of " things have to be done (completed) on time somehow". This organization is very ethical in its approach, particularly about the food it makes. Hygiene is given almost importance and no additives or taste enhancers are unnecessarily used. Chances of career growth tends to be stagnant including salary increments but if someone who can blend in and do their business and don't care about any career advancement, it is an ideal place for work. Work life balance is a not at all present but it is the common trait of any catering company, I feel. There are too many managers and as a result too many ideas. "Too many cooks spoil the broth" situation happens many times. This is an ideal place to work for a few years to gain experience. As an employee, we will get a lot of ideas as by dealing with so many people. Of course, there are some lucky people in there who have got career advancement which would not have happened if they were working somewhere else and these people are the actual hindrance to the advancement of skilled brilliant staff of this organization.

Pros

Innovative ideas, good experience

Cons

Long working hours, High turnover, Moderate job security

enjoying serving the guest

As of now my location is the best compare to other location because they giving a lot of oportunity, but I need also to exprience more to other company.

Pros

free equipment

Cons

Be professional at work,and strict. No fun

At my location , Be professional ,strict and no fun But. I'm searching fun in work only,not without work,, and I'm learning at location ,is always be professional, honest ,transparent when dealing with the client's, costumers and suppliers etc... And also I treat the colleagues fairly and without discrimination, At management , in work is good but not accommodation Working place is good , Salary is not enough to me and my family.. I here came to support my family and my Bright future, Salary is the hardest part of the job , In duty hours are running with curiosity like what is learning I'm daily in location,, That is enjoyable part of my job

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Yes. 12 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Abu Dhabi National Hotels
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?